Chapter 2: Chaos

"Anyways. If you guys are done with your ranting. Scott never answered my question."

"Uh no. We agreed to give each other this summer. No texts. No calls."

"So then how do you know she won't be back at school then?" Stiles questioned looking out the passenger window. I looked out to see Lydia's car. And speak of the devil. Allison is sitting in the passenger seat of her car.

"After everything that happened I'm not sure she's coming back at all."

"Oh I think she is. I'd say pretty definite you know? Like one hundred percent." Stiles cleared his throat and Scott looked at him confused. I rolled my eyes, turning Scott's head towards the window. Immediately Scott had a loving look in his eyes. She looked over and his face dropped.

"Oh my god. Oh." Scott looked away as soon as they made eye contact.

"Can we please drive Stiles."

"It's a red light. I think we should talk to them. I think we should say something."

"No. No" Scott begged. Stiles reached over Scott rolling down the window.

"Hi. Hey." Stiles smiled, causing Lydia to speed away.

"Well that's a ticket. She just ran a red light." I sighed.

"You know they probably didn't see us." Stiles shrugged. The light turned green as Stiles drove off.

"What are you doing?" Scott questioned.

"Uh driving."

"We're right behind them."

"Okay well do you see any turns?"

"I Don't want it to look like we're following them."

"Well what do you want me to do?" Stiles questioned.

"I Don't know? Anything." Scott stuttered. Stiles slammed on the brakes as my face hit the seat.

"Ow, You bitch."

"Sorry. Your brother is a pussy."

"I know, tell me something I don't know." I sighed. Lydia's car then came to a stop a few feet ahead of us. We all looked at each other curiously. I hopped out of the car as I saw a deer running towards them. I heard them scream as I ran to get a closer look.

"You okay?" Scott questioned Allison.

"It came out of nowhere." Lydia began.

"Are you hurt?" Scott asked Allison once again

"It ran right at us." Lydia stated.

"Are you ok?" Scott questioned yet again.

"I'm ok." Allison replied.

"Well I'm not ok. I'm totally freaking out how the hell did it just run into us." Lydia pointed out.

"I saw it's eyes right before it hit us. It was like it- it was like it was crazy." She tried explaining. I walked out to the deer. Poor thing. I touched its soft fur.

"No it was scared." Scott stated.

"Actually terrified." I stated, looking at them.

"Why did this happen?" I questioned looking closely at the creature.

"I don't know." Scott sighed.

"I'm gonna get going. I need to go home. Don't mess up your chance with her." I sighed.

"I won't. Go." Scott smiled. I nodded. I began running as I teleported home. I Walked into my house to see Derek coming down the stairs.

"What are you doing here?" I questioned.