Chapter 9: The Chase

"Thanks for being here." Derek smiled.

"Anytime." I smiled hugging my sour wolf. Derek's phone went off as he answered.

"Ah, slight problem. I lost Boyd." Scott mumbled.

"You lost them?" Derek questioned.

"Yeah. I kinda had too."

"Wasn't exactly the plan." He sighed.

"I know. Which is why I think we should stick together. Trust me he's to strong to fast and way to angry for one person to handle. We gotta do this together."

"Look I'm at the trails by the entrance to the preserve. Can you meet me here?" He questioned looking around.

"Yeah, just gotta drop something off first." Derek ended the call as we began walking away.

"Derek, after tonight is over how about some makeup sex?" I smirked.

"Nothing sound better." He chuckled. Scott came to join us as we began to run around the woods looking for the two vicious wolves. Derek found some footprints as we stopped.

"Is it them?"

"We're not the only ones that decided to stick together."

"Is that gonna make it easier or harder for us to catch them?"

" I don't know."

"Derek. I saw Boyd try to rip two little kids apart. Are they gonna do that to everyone they find?"

"Everyone and anyone." Derek sighed as he began walking away.

"Derek. Wait." I sighed running after him.

"Amanda, why does this feel like my fault?" He sighed.

"Hey, look at me. This isn't your fault. You taught them differently. The one to blame is Deucalion. He did this to them. Not you. Now let's catch them, before they hurt someone." I sighed.

"I know. I'm not doubting we can catch them. I just don't know how?" He sighed.

"Wait, I'll go get Isaac. He'll be able to help us." I smiled. Kissing Derek as I ran to the loft.

"Isaac." I called out running up the stairs to Isaacs room.

"Hey, what's up?" He smiled.

"Uh. Well we found Boyd. And uh, they ran loose. And they tried to kill some kids. And we need your help.." I sighed.

"Uh slight problem. Before you slept in my room. I was fine. After you sleep in my room. I wake up with bite marks and they aren't healing, I don't think Derek will be to happy about finding these marks. He'll know it's yours.." Isaac stated.

"Just wear a scarf. Come on. We need your help." I groaned. He nodded as he got dressed and we ran to the preserve.

"I got Isaac." I smiled. I caught sight of Cora as I ran after her the boys following behind. She stopped as she was about to attack some innocent girl. Isaac jumped a couple of feet in front of Cora. He smirked as I gave him nod. He ran up to her as she was going to attack him but he did one swing of his arm and she fell to the ground. Although she quickly got up tossing him to a tree. Causing him to face plant the ground on his way down. Scott came and kicked her to the ground. We all began to circle Cora as Derek roared and she ran the other way. We all chased after her as Scott stayed to help the girl.

"You sure?"

"Yep. Throat ripped out. Blood everywhere. It's like the freaking shining over here. If two little twin girls come out of the woods and start asking you to play with them for ever and ever, I'm not gonna be surprised."