Chapter 7: Join Us

"Amanda." He groaned as he pinned me to the nearest tree.

"What do you want?" I questioned.

"I want you to listen. I like you. Obviously I've messed things up by joining Deucalion, I had no choice. He's giving me what others haven't. He can provide for me. He's not as bad as he seems." He sighed.

"You don't know him like I do." I sighed, Damon's ears perked up.

"Shh, they followed me. This is going to be really bad. I'm sorry for what I'm going to do." He sighed. I looked at him weird but his hand tightened around my neck causing me to choke.

"I need you to join me." Damon growled.

"No, I won't even go around the corner with you." I spat.

"You will regret not joining me. I can give you anything you want." He smirked.

"Can you give me a baby?" I choked as he released me quickly causing me to fall to the ground.

"What?" He questioned.

"A baby, Damon." I stated.

"No, I can't give you that." He sighed.

"Then you have your answer. I won't join you." I muttered as I walked away from him. I hope he doesn't leave a mark.

"Hello Amanda, why won't you join us?" Deucalion questioned.

"I'm not interested. What you're doing is personal, it's not my problem." I sighed.

"Why would you ask Damon for a child?" Deucalion questioned.

"It was the only way he would release me. I don't really want a child at the moment." I grumble.

"I'm asking for all the help I can get." He smiled.

"Because you're scared of this thing?" I questioned.

"No, because this thing is much more powerful than all of us combined." He stated.

"How about no." I smirked.

"Listen here you little slut, you will join us." Kali spat.

"You might want to change your tone of voice with me, darling." I smiled. She growled trying to attack me.

"Tsk tsk tsk, I warned you." I sighed snapping my fingers as she began gasping for air.

"You might want to control your pet before I make her nothing. Right now her lungs are being compressed and only I can stop it." I spat.

"Just stop whatever your doing, I'll make sure no one in my pack bugs you." He sighed. I snapped my fingers once again, as she was coughing her lungs out trying to catch her breath

"Next time you want to talk to me, come alone. You aren't always blind Deucalion." I stated as I began walking away.

"I'll keep that in mind. Will you help us with this?" He questioned.

"Let me think about it, when this becomes personal. I'll see." I stated, as I kept walking to my car. Damon was waiting for me at the drivers door.