Chapter 6: Hypnosis

"I'm not doing that. I'm not helping you." I stated Looking at the ground. I ran towards Damon teleporting out before reaching him. I ended in the bathroom stall in the girls restroom. I quickly rushed out going to the booth my head pacing. I took deep breaths before leaving the restroom. Once I felt my heart rate slow I made my way to our table.

"What happened are you alright?" Derek questioned.

"I'm fine." I smiled picking at my food.

"I'm  gonna make sure you aren't alone, things could be dangerous, with the Alpha pack and Damon out there. Are you alright with that?"

"Yeah. It's for the best." I sighed.

"We'll keep you safe." Derek smiled. I nodded as we finished up our meal. Derek payed for the bill and we walked to the car. I was walking at a slower pace as Peter stayed behind with me.

"What happened?" He sighed.

"Um, I'll tell you when we aren't close to them. It's bad. I ran into the two worse people." I grumbled.

"Who?"

"Damon and Deucalion, turns out they are working together. I don't know why. They want me to work with them." I mumbled.

"Why? You don't have anything to do with Deucalion? How do you know Deucalion?" Peter questioned.

"I don't know, Thalia took me to her meetings and that's where I met him. He seemed nice. But I have no idea why he's here. And why he wants me. I'm not an alpha. Why does he want me?" I questioned.

"We'll figure it out in time."

"Damon isn't a werewolf, he's a vampire." I sighed.

"Did he hurt you?" Peter questioned.

"No, but he tried too. I had to teleport out of there. I said I didn't have powers, what am I going to do now Peter. I could wipe that moment out but I need to get close enough to do that. But that won't happen since they both want me. Vampires compel you to do what they order. I don't know if I'm immune to that." I sighed.

"You'll be fine. I promise. Let's hurry before Derek starts listening." Peter smiled. I nodded as we rushed to the car.

"So what are we doing?" I questioned.

"I don't know." Derek sighed.

"Let me get Scott and we'll meet at The clinic." I smiled teleporting to my house.

"Mom! Derek, Scott, Isaac and I are going to retrieve Isaac's memories to retrieve Boyd and Erica And don't invite anyone in if you don't know them." I stated walking into the kitchen.

"Fine. I won't let anyone in." Mom smiled.

"Mom I'm being serious, there's a good looking guy, with blue eyes, fine eyebrows, dark hair and dreamy smile, out there trying to hurt me and my close relatives. He can't come in unless he's invited in. His name is Damon. He may or may not use a different name. Don't let him in." I informed. She nodded taking this seriously.

"I'll be back. Keep Jessica safe." I smiled. I walked out of the house getting in my car.

Me: See you at Deatons