eight

December 17, 2015, 10 p.m.

Yoongi doesn't have a grandma.

Jimin's words flash through my mind once again. Taehyung lays on the floor beside my bed, already snoring his head off.

If he doesn't have a grandma, then why did he keep standing me up? I don't get it. Why would my own boyfriend lie to me?

I bolt up from the pillows, a thought flashing through my mind. I can't take this any longer. I have to find Yoongi and ask him what the heck is going on.

Quickly changing into a white T-shirt and a pair of jeans, I pile my hair into a messy bun and saunter out of the house, hailing a cab and heading towards Yoongi's apartment which I'm all too familiar with.

The cab stops in front of a building in the heart of the city. As an idol (and a rich one at that, considering all the money BTS has been earning over the past two years), Yoongi lives in a fairly expensive apartment, along with all the other wealthy families in Korea.

I pay my fare and hop out of the cab, before heading into the building and onto the elevator, pressing the button for the twelfth floor.

I pull out the spare key that Yoongi gave me when we first started dating and use it to unlock the front door. I haven't even taken more than five steps when I hear loud moans coming from the bedroom.

"Ah, Yoongi! Don't... don't stop... AH!" a female voice groans.

I stiffen.

Yoongi wouldn't. There... there must be some kind of mistake.

I walk further into the apartment, stopping in front of the bedroom door. It's slightly ajar, and through the slight creak, I see two naked figures on the bed.

A woman is on the mattress, and the man on top is continuously pounding into her, beads of sweat rolling down his forehead. His mouth is hanging open from both pleasure and exhaustion.

And that man is Min Yoongi.

"AH! YOONGI! I'M-I'M COMING!" the woman shrieks, before white gooey liquid pours out from her womanhood and onto Yoongi's erected member.

Tears prick my eyes. I can't believe what I'm seeing.

As if sensing my presence, Yoongi abruptly stops his movements and looks at the doorway, meeting my gaze.

His eyes go wide and he hastily hurries out of the woman, almost falling onto the ground in the process.

"Min-Minrae!" he scrambles towards me, his length still hanging from his pelvis. "I-I can explain!" He grabs my elbows in panic.

I snatch my arms away from his, trying my very best to hold my tears in.

Kim Minrae. Do not cry. Do not cry. You are not allowed to cry.

"What is there to explain?" I say, voice calmer than I expected it would be.

Yoongi's gaze turns from panicked to pleading. He tries to grab my hands again, but I move away from his grip. No. I will not fall for this again.

"Get away from me," I choke out, turning to leave.

However, Yoongi suddenly wraps his arms around my waist, holding me in place as he starts to say what he has to say. I struggle against his embrace, but that only makes him hold me tighter.

"Don't leave," he practically begs. "I'm sorry..."

I feel his dick pressing against my back, and a sudden wave of disgust overtakes my entire being. With a sudden burst of strength, I pry his arms away from my waist and step away from him.

"Don't. Touch. Me," I command, holding my hands out in front of me defensively.

"Minrae, please..." Yoongi pleads, extending his arms as if waiting for me to return to his embrace.

"Why?" I ask him, tears forming in my eyes. "Why do you have to do this to me?"

"You wouldn't even let me touch you!" Yoongi runs a hand through his hair in exasperation. "I'm only human, Minrae. I have my needs."

I laugh coldly, mocking myself. "I should have known."

With that, I run out of the house before Yoongi can grab me again.

I run and run, out of the building and hitting the road. I run until my legs are numb, before stopping to catch my breath, leaning against a nearby wall for support.

I need to... hail a cab.

I look around at my surroundings, and realize that I'm in a completely foreign environment. How far did I run?

I search for signboards, but find none.

Where am I?

I completely lose it right there, all the tears that I've been holding in flowing out of my eyes and trickling down my cheeks.

Suddenly weak in the knees, I collapse onto the ground, grief and tears overwhelming me. How could he do this?!

Could my day get any worse?

"Kim... Minrae?" a voice calls out from above me. I look up, eyes locking with an all-too-familiar gaze.

Park Jimin.

Yes. Yes, it could get worse.

"What are you doing here?" I quickly stand and wipe my tears off, not wanting to show my soft side.

A wave of anger suddenly overtakes me as I look up at him again. Glaring furiously, I start pounding onto his chest with my fists.

"Why?!" I yell at him, "Why are you always here?! Are you everywhere?!" I punch his chest once every time I pause. "Why is the person I want the most never here, and the person I hate the most always here?!"

Jimin stares at me blankly in shock, but doesn't say a word.

"I HATE YOU!!" I yell, before bursting into tears.

I probably look horrible right now, but I don't think I care anymore at this point.

I turn and start to walk down the street to nowhere in particular. All I know is that I want to get away from him. Fast.

However, before I can move another step, a pair of huge, warm arms wrap around my waist, stopping me in my footsteps. A head lowers to nestle in between the crook of my shoulder.

I stand, shell-shocked, as Park Jimin starts to whisper into my ear:

"It's okay. I'm here for you."

+

i legit tried my best i'm so sorry it sucked.

and to yoongi, you probably aren't reading this but i'm so sorry for portraying you like this HAHA I PROMISE I'LL MAKE YOU THE NICE GUY IN A FUTURE FANFIC <3

thanks for reading!

:hoseokieomo

p.s. early update because i don't think i have the time to update tomorrow :>