Matty Suprising You At The Airport

You've been out of state for a 2 weeks visiting your family back home. You're with some of your friends when you get a Skype call off of your phone. "Hey Y/N! How's your week been?" You smile at the sight of your boyfriend over the screen. "It's been amazing! I got to meet with some of my cousins for dinner last night. I'm with some friends right now, though." Two heads suddenly pop into frame and Matty smiles and waves. "Oh, I guess I'll call you later then," He says, not wanting to ruin the fun.

"No no it's okay, don't go!" One of your friends shouts from the background before rushing over and taking a seat beside you. "We've been dying to meet you. Y/N has told us so much stuff about you."
"What kind of stuff?" Matty replies with a smirk spreading across his face. "Quit it, Healy." You say with a slight giggle.

"Go have fun with your friends, they see you less then I do. I'll see you tomorrow, I love you."
"Love you too." And with that, he hangs up.

~ T H E N E X T D A Y ~
It's now 10:00 PM and you've been waiting at this airport for 4. HOURS. Due to weather, your flight was delayed. And my only that, but the flight itself is another 2. It will all get better when I'm home. I'll see Matty and- "flight 11 will now be loading." FINALLY.

~ T W O H O U R S L A T E R ~
You get off the plane at 12:00 AM and begin walking into the airport with your bag. I'm too fucking tired for this. You're pulling up Uber on your phone when something catches your eye - it's a sign with your name on it.

You begin to wonder who would come pick you up, and decide to examine the person behind, although you can't see their face because the sign is covering it.
You see skinny black jeans, a white-floral shirt, and... Black curly hair.
Is that...

The sign drops and you're bag goes along with it. "MATTY!" You run over to him and meet him with a tight embrace. "I've missed you so much baby girl.." He says, running his fingers through your hair. "I've missed you too Matty."

You pick up your bag and walk out hand-in-hand with Matty. The whole car ride home you talk about your family and how much they can't wait to meet him. 20 short minutes later you're both back at your shared flat. "Thank you so much for getting me Matty, I'm so sorry that it took longer then expected, my flight was delayed."
"Don't apologize, I would do anything for my angel. I love you," he said, pulling you closer to him as he rests his head atop yours. "I love you too, Matty."

A/N: So this was my first imagine! I'm sorry if it was bad, I'll probably get better as I write more. I really hope you guys like it and I'll try to keep you updated☺️