Caring for you when you're sick

I wake up to my alarm going off next to a sleepy Matty and sit up. Immediately I feel dizzy and fall right back down. Matty giggles then look at me. "You alright, babe?" I sit up again and look at him. "Yeah, I'm fine."
And that's when I attempt to stand. I crash into a wall and Matty rushes over to me, holding in his laughter. "Babe, you're not okay. Lay back down." I look up at him, still having some fight left him me.
"No! I have to go to work!" And before I know it, I'm in his arms being carried back to the bed we share.

"Let me go!"

"Don't worry about work, Hun. I'll call in for you."

I sigh, finally giving up and lay on the bed.
I hear Matty making a phone call and a few moments later he's back beside me. "Now look, I'm staying home with you and we're going to make this day as great as we can." I look over to see a wide smile spread across his cheeks.

"Matty, you don't need to do that-"
"Yes I do," he adds. "I love you, and I will still love you if you're sick and germy. Now stay here, I'm going to go make you some soup."

He comes back in and puts the soup next to me. He smiles as he grabs a handful of movies, plops one in, and gets back into bed.

And this is how we spend the rest of the day, cuddling and watching movies.

Belle: I'm sorry that this is a short one! As you can tell, this book isn't my main priority at the moment. I'm currently writing a fanfiction called "My Best Friend's Bandmate." This story is for Crown The Empire. I might not be updating on here as much as I usually would, so I'm sorry about that. However, feel free to leave requests in the comments. Thank you so much for reading!