Matty: Cheated (Part 2)

Most days this week had started out as a blur. You would wake up, get dressed, brush your treaty, that sort of stuff. You would usually end up staying in, listening to music or watching some shitty chic-flick. But today was different. You needed to get your kind off of what had happened last night. So, you decided to go out with some friends.

Y/f/n took you to the mall today to make you feel better. You stay there for a few hours, and the sun is setting by the time you're in your car.
"So, George called you?"
"Yeah, he said that I should talk to Matty because of how much of 'a wreck' he is." You sigh while looking over to y/f/n to see her reaction. Nothing.
"So, what really happened?"
"All Matty told me was he went out one night after a show for drinks - alone - and woke up next to a girl he didn't recognize."
"Ah.." She sighs.
"Listen, these 4 years have been the happiest I've ever seen you, and I've known you since we were just little kids. I think you should try giving Matty another chance. If not, I understand, and he should too. But I think this was all just one big mistake that did nothing but ruin a beautiful relationship in the end."
Your friend looks over to you after pulling up into your driveway.
"I-I'll.. I'll think about it." You get out of the car and walk into your house.

Only a few minutes pass before you hear a knock at the door. You rush downstairs to go see who it was and open it. Right when you see Matty's face, you slam it shut, but Matty put his foot between the door to keep it open.
"I will break your foot right into two pieces, Healy." You threaten.
"Hey, this is my house to." You sigh, and after a few moments you let him in.

You look up at Matty before backing away, the strong smell of cigarettes and alcohol filling your senses. You sit against the windowsill as it stays quiet for a few minutes. Matty looks at the ground.

"Listen.." He said, breaking through the silence.
"I don't want to hear it." You say, looking up at him from across the room.
"Y/n please don't be mad right now. I heard everything you said to George over the phone."
"And I meant everything I said to George over the phone. I thought you loved me, Matty. I thought you cherished what we had. I don't think you quite understand how hurt I am." Your voice cracks a little and he can sense the pain in what you say.

"Y/n, I've been having a really hard time getting over this." He looks up from the floor and at you. "I hate myself for what I did. I know that my one mistake had lost the girl and the one thing I love most in this world."

"Then why did you do it?" You ask in a sharp tone. "W-why, Matty? We were together for 4 years."
"4 of the best years I've ever had. Listen, I-I... " He stops. "I don't have an excuse. It was just a shit move on my part and just one big drunken mistake."

You sigh and there's a long moment of silence.
"I never meant for any of this mess to happen, and I would do anything to get you back. I really would. But I understand why you did what you did." You can see tears forming in Matty's eyes. "Y/n, you were the best thing that's happened in my life. Not fame, not fans, but you. You make me happy. You're why I continue to go on, and I wouldn't want to trade it over a shitty one-night-stand."

Now the tears are falling right out of his eyes.
"I'm really sorry for what I did. The last thing that I would ever try to do is hurt you." Matty stares at you before cautiously walking over to you. He put his hands on your cheeks and lifted your head up so you're looking him in the eyes. "Y/n I love you. I would never want to lose you, but I understand if you don't want to forgive me."

Tears begin to flow down your cheeks. "I love you too, Matty Healy." You say before pulling him down to kiss your lips. He pulls away moments later and hold you close to his chest.

" I almost thought I'd lost you forever.." Matty says with a soft voice. "Forever is a long time to be without you."

Writer: There you go! Part 2! I know that some people really wanted this so I figured why not. Feel free to share with some friends, I love knowing that people enjoy my stories ~Belle