George getting jealous of a friend

"You look awfully nice, what are you up to?" You smile at George's compliment as you walk down the stairs to your shared flat. "I'm hanging out with Joey today."
The smile of his face suddenly starts to fade away. "Oh.."
You look up at him with concern. "Hey, is everything okay..?"

"Yeah," he says, trying to shake it off. "Go have fun."

You look over to him. "George, I know you, somethings wrong."
"It's just... You've been with him an awful lot this past week and I just.." He sighs as his head falls to the floor. You know he's never been good with sharing his feelings.

"So what, I want to hang with a friend. I don't see the problem with that." You saying, snapping a bit.
"Yeah, but every night? Sometimes you won't even come home until the next morning." George's voice is slowly raising and you can see his fists clenching up.
"Okay, yeah but it's not like anything happens between-"
"Well how do I know that?" He says, cutting you off. "I haven't even met the guy! And you're always talking about how much fun he is, and how wonderful he is." You look up at him as you're face gets pink with anger.

"Oh, Joey took me to the movies. Joey took me out to dinner. It's like you don't even pay attention to me anymore! You're gone every night and sometimes you don't even talk to me." His head falls to the floor. "It's like I mean nothing to you!"
He doesn't know it, but that statement shot a bad feeling up your spine. The one you love the most is doubting your feelings.
You've never seen him get jealous like this before.

Watching you're steps, you carefully walk over to him and put your hands on his face, lifting it up so his eyes are on you. The white in them has been replaced by pink and his face is red. "George, how could you think that? You're my everything. You're the reason I get up in the morning. You're the one who makes my life happy. I would never leave you... I need you.."

He pulls you closer to him and wraps his arms around you. "I love you, y/n.."
You smile into his chest. "I love you too, George." He pulls away minutes later. "C'mon, I'm taking you with me." You grab his hand and the two of you leave the flat.

A/N: I know these fics are supposed to be for Matty but George is George so I had too😍