Matty: I love you

You and Matty had just gotten back from dinner with George and his girlfriend. However, the whole car ride home had been silent. Normally, Matty would sing loudly to music, making you burst out into laughter. But today was different.

Matty wasn't himself. He was quiet and began distancing himself from you, and you could tell something was wrong.
"Matty?" You ask, looking over to him. He was getting a glass of water from the kitchen.
"Is everything alright?" You ask him. No answer. It's like he didn't even hear the words you spoke.

You sit on the couch with a sigh.
"Hey love, I'm gonna go for a drive." Matty says with a soft voice.
"Everything alright?" You ask, looking back at him.
"Yeah, I just need to clear my head." He says quietly while walking out the door.

You turn back around to face the telly. I'm just gonna wait up and ask him about it when he gets home.

~ 3 H O U R S L A T E R ~

You laid on the couch curled up into some blankets. 3 hours he's been gone. 3. Hours. Where could he possibly have gone?
Where is he going? Maybe something happened? Maybe.. Maybe he wants to leave me. You try shaking these thoughts out of your head but they just keep coming. He wouldn't want to break up with you, would he?

Right when your drifting to sleep you hear the door open behind you. You shoot up to see him walk through the door.
"Y/n, you shouldn't have waited up for me. Come on, you need to get some sleep baby girl." He walks over to come sit next you.
"What's wrong? You've been riding around in that car for 3 hours." You ask, more forward to him this time while looking him in the eyes. "It's just..." He stops and sighs.
"Matty, you know you can talk to me about anything. I'm always here for you-"

You where not expecting what happened next.

"I love you, y/n. No, fuck that.. I'm in love with you. Ever since I've met you you've lightened up my world. Each day I wake up with the feeling that I can do anything, and it's all thanks to you. I could barely even focus during dinner tonight." He looks over to you.

"That's what was wrong?" You giggle a bit. "Fuck, I love you too." You pause. "I was scared that you would want to break up, that's why I was so worried.."

"Why would you think that?" He asks.
"You began distancing yourself. I don't know, it just scared me, the thought that I could loose you."
Matty smiles.
"It's a little to late to do that-"
Matty laughs as you jokingly hit him.

He then looks down at you. "Come on, let's get some rest. It's 2 in the morning." He says, picking you up while the blankets fall off of you. Matty carries you up the stairs before laying you down on the bed.

He slips into bed beside you and holds you close to him.
"I love you, y/n."
"I love you too, Matty."

Writer: This one was hella cheesy but whatever. Hope you liked it! Feedback is always appreciated ~Belle☺️