Matty: Saving you

"Y/n, look at what he did! It's not healthy for you to stay!" You walk away from Matty while yanking your arm away. "It was jut a drunken mistake, you don't understand."
"FUCK that mistake, he hit you! Y/n, he hurt you, and to me, that doesn't look like love!" Your face turns red. "You don't know anything about it." You say with a sigh. "Fuck me, I'm leaving. Goodbye Matty."

~ N O W ~
You stand at Matty's porch frantically knocking on the door. Finally, you hear footsteps coming over and you wipe your eyes as they shift to the ground. "Hey y/n-" Matty stops. "Y/n? Is everything alright?" You takes your hand and lightly pulls you in before seeing the bruise around your wrist. "Oh my god, was it-" you look up at him with tears filling your eyes yet again, nodding quickly.

Matty sighs. "I swear to god if he lays his hand on you again.." His face fills with anger. "Where else?" He asks. You shake your head. "Y/n, show me.." You listen, seeing that he probably just wants to care for you.

Lifting up your sleeve, he sees a few bruises up your arms and one at your shoulder. "Is that all?"
"No." You wipe the tears that fall down your cheeks.
You show him the rest. Your legs, parts of your back. Matty's face gets even redder before he pulls you close to him.

"Does he know where you are?" He asks, holding you close. "N-no," you say into his chest.
"Good." He says. "Once I get my hands on him I swear he'll never see the light of day..." Matty pulls away and walks to the door. "M-Matty no!" You scream. "I don't want you getting hurt!"

"I don't care wether I get hurt or not, y/n! He did this to you, he deserves this!" You rush over to Matty and pull his hand away from the door. "Please Matty, just do this for me. You don't even know the half of what he'll do to you.." Your head falls to the floor as Matty walks over to you.
"I'll go back to get my stuff tomorrow." Matty lifts your head so you're looking at him as he kisses the falling tears. "Let me go with you, you're already beaten enough."

Your cheeks get pink as you feel his soft lips on them. A small smile spreads across his face at this sight before he pulls you closer and kisses you, and to his surprise, you do the same.

"I love you, y/n, I have since I've first laid eyes on you. Fuck.. I'm in love with you. I was going to tell you but then you two got together and I-"
"I love you too, I'm sorry that I didn't listen the first time..." You say, looking up at him. He pulls you close against him. "Don't apologize. All that matters is that you're safe, I've got you..." He rests his head atop yours, and that's how you spend the night before going to bed. In his arms, where you know you're meant to be.

Writer: I tried to make this one longer but I guess you can see how that turned out. I hope you all liked it!