Chapter 1

a/n: haven't posted this on FFN yet... but if you know me on deviantart, then you get to read this until the tenth chapter~ ^^ anyway, enjoy~ 

P.S.: one more thing...a very very very slow GrayLu.. ^^

..ooOoo..

Chapter one

..ooOoo..

It was supposed to be an ‘ordinary’ day for the members of Fairy Tail — or as ordinary as they could get, if that was even possible— and of course for everyone’s favourite celestial mage, Lucy Heartfilia.

Her team was out on a mission without her since Erza and Natsu kept on insisting her to stay for the reason of being sick. In defence, she desperately told them that she needed money for her rent, yet again, and kept on urging them that she’s going to be alright. But despite her perseverance and forcing herself on staying strong in front of them, her body failed to cooperate with her longer as her nose scrunch up due to the itchy feel and mucus mounting up inside it. No longer than that, she yield a massive sound of sneezing causing every one of her team to hide and shield themselves from catching her ‘virus’— as Natsu called it, which earned him a not-so-terrifying yell from the blonde nakama.

Lucy could surely picture what happened that day.

.

.

.

She fell on her fours, scrutinizing herself for failing miserably on trying to persuade her team for her to come. If she didn’t have to pay the month’s rent, she wouldn’t even have the slightest intention of going with them in her condition.

Yea, she would’ve just borrow from anyone ONLY IF they have the money but, screw that stupid 7 year time skip that made them suffer from HUGE DEBTS! She wasn’t blaming Mavis for it. In fact, she was happy that she saved them, but do they really have to be frozen for SEVEN WHOLE YEARS?

And her father was even kind enough to pay her rent for her seven year absence.

But now, she’s definitely going to be kicked out.

These were just the things that Lucy is thinking at that moment when Gray’s voice filled the air.

“Well, we could still divide it into four even if you won’t come along.”

“How come I’m not included?” Happy said while he gloomily sulked at one corners of the room, eating his fish.

Lucy’s head snapped at her raven-haired friend, face scrunching up in both confusion and surprise.

“Are you sure? I mean, you all need money, too. And I just couldn’t take any part of it if I haven’t done anything, right? That’ll be unfair for you guys.”

“Well, it is going to be unfair if we won’t give you your share if almost every day Natsu and Happy always raided and emptied your fridge, along with Gray who always cause you trouble for being naked.” Erza explained, crossing her arms in front of her.

The owner of the three said names practically jumped in protest while saying that Erza is one of them, which makes their efforts in objecting come to waste and their poor body to receive a really fatal blow from the one and only ‘Titania.’

.

.

.

Lucy smiled at the memory. It was nice of her team to do that but she was feeling lonely when they’re not around. She really misses them that she wishes she weren’t sick when they decided to go on that mission.