One // Part Two

Okay hii, I just wanted to let you guys know that if you don't want to read the boring parts that tell you how Zayn found the posts and junk then you can just skip to the lines down below. But for now it's just boring stuff. Oh and I'm sorry about having to do the bad words with periods in the middle, I know they're annoying but I really don't want this to be restricted or anything like that. So sorry about that. Thank you guys for reading again!

Zayn's POV

Studying was the worst thing to deal with as a teenager. You would think it being near the end of the school year, I wouldn't have to study until my final exams, but no, teachers loved to make things ten times more difficult then it should be. I sighed. I needed a stress-reliever after doing three hours of this.

I grabbed a pack of cigarettes, pulling out one and lighting it before taking a drag. I then grabbed my laptop and logged onto tumblr.  I scrolled through random junk until I saw a picture of someone who had a tattoo the same as someone in my school.

The little heart with the deer antlers looked too familiar but I couldn't put a name to the person. I saw the users name as loucxmslut.

Lou..Lou..Louis! That was the boy's name. He was a boy in my grade who was very known in my school. Not only was he the biggest little twink in our school, he also wore girl clothes. It was normal for him to wear a skirt and some heels. He was known for his sassy personality and looks. He could get anyone's attention with just a blink of his long lashes.

I can't believe I was seeing this picture though. I didn't expect something like this from him honestly. He was known as the Virgin Mary of our school. So sinfully innocent. This picture proved that rumor to be false though. I clicked on his profile and the first thing I saw was a post with my name in it. I was instantly intrigued that this boy was writing about me in his post. It read:

I lowkey want Zayn to grab my hair, bend me over my desk and fu.ck me until we break the desk.

Wow. I couldn't believe a boy like him would say that, let alone it be about me. I smirked though reading it. I knew I caught him starring at me in class multiple times. He always looked at me lustfully but I had thought my eyes were just playing a trick on me.

I've been after this boy for awhile now. Ever since Sophomore year when he moved here, I've been out to get the twink. I tried to win him over multiple times but he would never say yes to me. He told me he 'wasn't aloud to date boys until he was eighteen'. Well I guess now that he is, he finally has gotten the hots for me. Which was perfect because I still wanted him for myself.

After scrolling through more of his posts, I decided to log off and make a plan to go along with his little post about me. I was going to give into the boy and do what he wanted. After coming up with a plan, I layed down and went to bed.

Louis' POV

Finally, the last class of the day, chemistry. It was my favorite class. Not for the reason of it being my last class, oh no, it was because I got to sit next to the hottest guy in my grade. Zayn Malik was his name. He was undoubtedly the hottest boy I've ever layed eyes on. Everything about him just screamed hotty to me and all the other girls in my school. But I knew he liked me. He's liked me since sophomore year, and so have I. I just wasn't aloud to date boys. But now I'm eighteen so I can date.