Three // Part Two

Can I just say how much I love you guys? You guys don't understand how happy I was with the comments I got in just a day. Like I couldn't stop smiling for each one, it just made me so so happy. So for the people that did vote and comment, thank you and I love you so much, you made my day.

Okay there isn't going to be smut in this one because I just didn't feel like it needed it really tbh. Oh and uh towards the end it may seem like Louis is a little I guess. I mean if I read it I would think this is a dd/lb relationship. It's not what I intended though. But btw they aren't in a dd/lb relationship is what I'm trying to say.

And one last thing. This was all from the help of ZiamTrashTbh and lifeofgosia . They gave me these ideas. Thank you both so so much for the help(:

------------------------

I lowkey want Zayn to let me
call him daddy and he calls
me cute names like baby boy,
kitten, and princess😌😌

--------------------------

"Okay, I need to go home. I'm really tired, I'll see you tomorrow though." I exclaimed to my best friend, Harry. I was at his house all day today to gossip and play games with him, the usual really. I had told him all about Zayn and what's been going to keep him caught up on my life. But after gossiping and playing video games for so long, I grew tired and knew I needed to leave soon.

"Okay. Bye Lou." He waved me off. We hugged quickly and I made my way out by myself.

"Bye Harry!" I yelled when I got to the door. After I heard another small 'bye', I left his house and made my way to my home. As I was walking home I felt like I was forgetting something. I shouldn't be forgetting anything, I didn't bring anything to Harry's house so I can't be forgetting an object. I shrugged to myself and continued the small walk to my house.

I grabbed the keys to my house when I made it to my door to unlock the door, but was surprised to see the door was unlocked. I racked my brain to try and remember if I left it unlocked but I promise I locked the door on my way out. And that's when I started to panic. What am I suppose to do?! I don't even know, maybe they're gone? I mean it's about midnight so maybe the robbers are gone, right? I grabbed a bat, hey you never know, and started walking around the house. Everything seemed normal until I got to my room.

My door was opened and there sat a pretty annoyed Zayn. He glared into my eyes with a look of such annoyance until he looked down and saw the bat. He looked back up at me and started to laugh. What could be so funny about a bat?

"Oh princess you couldn't hurt a fly, what makes you think you could hit a person with a bat?" He smirked when asking his question. I blushed at the nickname he gave me and smiled dropping the bat. I had totally forgotten his was going to be here. Zayn stood up and stalked towards me.

"Now, why were you out so late?" He cupped my cheek in his hand, staring into my eyes.

"I was out with Harry all day." I answered nonchalantly. He glared into my eyes again, looking pissed off at my words. I don't see why he looks so pissed right now, what's so wrong about hanging out with my best friend?

"So you were with a boy all day?" He asked.

"Does Harry sound like a girl name to you? Of course it was a boy." I said sarcastically with a roll of my eyes. What girl has the name of 'Harry'? No one. I mean maybe but no.

"Did you just smart mouth me?"

"My goodness when did you lose your brain cells? Of course I smart mouthed you because you asked me a stupid question." I exclaimed, rolling my eyes yet again.