Two // Part Two

————————————————
I lowkey wish Zayn would
come up here with a cop
uniform, handcuff me to my
bed and have his way with
me cause I've been naughty 😉😉🚔
————————————————

Louis' POV

I sat on my bed waiting for Zayn to get here. He had texted me earlier to tell me he was coming over and I knew what that meant. He must have looked at one of my other post, I didn't know which one (Zayn is gonna look at old random ones btw but they will be in the order of how I did them) he was planning on doing though.

I was really excited for this to be honest. Last time he came over he really surprised me but I felt really good. I'm hoping today it will be like last time, but maybe more exciting.

I was wearing my white sweater, with my floral skirt and my boots. I also added my polka dotted tights for effect.

I really loved this outfit on me, it showed off my curves and also made me taller by a few inches

After a minute or so of just sitting here doing nothing, the door to my house was knocked on. I ran down my stairs and opened the door.

I expected to see Zayn when I opened the door, not a cop. The cop was turned around so I couldn't see his face but I was still scared. I don't remember doing anything!

The cop turned around with handcuffs around his finger, swinging them, and that's when I looked up at his face and noticed it wasn't just an ordinary cop. It was Zayn. He was dressed up in a cop uniform.

"Louis Tomlinson. You're under arrest. You have the right to remain silent." He demanded in a rough voice. He grabbed my shoulders and turned me around to handcuff my hands together behind my back.

"What did I do officer?" I asked in my innocent voice. I wasn't expecting this one honestly. I had wrote this post a long time ago and I couldn't even believe he found it and is going along with it.

"That's officer Malik to you." He grunted. I smirked at how into this he was actually getting. "You, Louis, have been very naughty." He whispered lowly in my ear. I moaned when he started to suck hickies on my neck. He stopped automatically though when he heard me moan. "What did I tell you about being quite Louis?"

"You told me I had to be silent, officer Malik." I said innocently. He nodded his head in agreement and started to kiss me more. He started to kiss near my collarbone where my sweet spot so of course I moaned when he started making a hickie. He sighed, spinning me around so I was facing his face.

"I thought I told you to be silent." He said in a rough voice laced with lust. He looked me up and down hungrily then stopped looking at my mouth. "I guess I'll just have to silence you myself."

He went behind his back to grab something to cover my mouth. I wasn't surprised when he pulled out some duck tape and tapped my mouth closed so I wouldn't be able to make a sound anymore.

"There perfect. Now, Louis, I need you to lead me to your room to discuss your punishment for being so naughty." He pushed me towards the stairs to my room, letting me lead the way while he holds on to the middle of the handcuffs. When we made it to the bedroom, he pushed me down to the bed to were I was face down. He leaned down and pressed open-mouthed kisses to my neck while he pushed down my tights and my panties. He gripped my bottom and groaned.

"God I love your a.ss." He groped my bottom more, making me moan but it came out as a muffled sound with the tape over my mouth. He traced his finger through the crack down to my hole. I whined when he started to tease my hole with his finger, tracing it around the ring then lightly pressing his finger in a bit but then taking it out the next second. I wiggled my butt in a sign for more hopefully. He slapped my a.ss, forcing me forwards a bit.

"What do you want Louis?" He nagged. I looked over at him with pleading eyes, making him smirk. He knew how badly I needed his co.ck. "I guess I will give you what you want. But Louis-" He went down towards my ear and whispered, "-I don't plan on going easy on you at all."

As that being said, he slams his dick in me. It hurt very badly, seeing as he didn't use lube or prep me. Honestly though if it meant I could be fu.cked by him, I'll take any form of roughness.

I arched my back but was pushed down by his hand. He held me down with one hand and used the other to grip my hip roughly. I knew I would have some bruises there from his squeezing, but I wasn't fazed by it all.

"Fu.ck babe, you feel so tight." Yeah a.sshole, that's what happens when you don't prep someone! But really I was enjoying this. The roughness was something I enjoyed. It just felt so good when he would push almost all the out and slam back out in me.

I moaned repeatedly with every slam. His co.ck was huge in my ass, I was surely stretched now with how wide he was. He moved his hips to hit my prostate, making me let out a muffled scream. This felt so fu.cking good.

"I'm gonna cu.m." He said pulling out. He pulled me down to the ground so I was on my knees. He placed his hand on my chin, roughly grabbing it and pulling me towards his co.ck. He ripped off the tape on my mouth so I could suck him off. I opened my mouth, licking and sucking on the head of co.ck. It was any mans weakness.

"Fu.ck I'm about to cum. You better swallow it all." I pushed myself forwards to suck more of him as he came in my mouth. I swallowed it all. I looked up at him and he placed me back on the bed like I was before. I was confused for a minute until he bent down and licked a flat strip over my hole.

I squirmed at the feeling of his tongue on my sensitive hole. He pushed his tongue in and out of me, then would place his mouth over my hole and suck around it making me moan uncontrollably. He did it for a few more minutes, repeating his actions over again, bringing me to my orgasm. And just like that, I came untouched. I whined and moaned, screwing my eyes closed at the rush of ecstasy that coursed threw my body.

He uncuffed the handcuffs, letting me free from suspension. I grabbed the tape, slowly ripping off my mouth. I smiled up at him and turned so I was on my back looking up at him. He smirked down at me and gave me a small kiss on the cheek.

"See you next time Louis."

------------------------

Okay, okay. I'm sorry. I know I'm horrible and all for taking like two weeks to update but I just haven't had the inspiration to write. I mean I get votes and comments here and there, but I like, don't feel motivated to keep going on. I can see all the people who read it and see all the people who vote. It's like no one votes or comments with all the people that do read this. I'm not trying to sound mean or anything but it really wouldn't hurt to press the vote button. Honestly that one vote that you give me gives me that push of motivation to write.

I'm sorry for ranting and crap, it just kinda bugs me that no one really votes or comments. But for the people that do it regularly (I love you so so much btw), thank you very much, it means the world to me to know that you like it and you care about me writing this.

Okay one last thing, uhhhhh what the he.ll should I write for the third post?? Like there is no actions in that post really other than the name, that's it. I have noooo idea what to do for that. So I'm going to leave that up to you guys. I'll probably mix up everyone's suggestions, if there's more than one person.

Well, thank you my lovelys for reading! I hope you liked it