Five // Part Two

I lowkey just want to watch
old stupid movies and cuddle
on my bed with him.

Louis' POV

"Do you want to get out, princess?" Zayn whispered lowly in my ear. I lazily nodded my head. I felt drowsy from being in the hot bathtub for awhile. Zayn and I have been laying with each other, just enjoying each others company. I felt relaxed and like I was in a nirvana state of mind. Everything just felt so at peace when I'm laying with him.

"Turn around, doll." Zayn suggested. I slowly turned around fully in between his legs and placed myself on his lap. I lazily placed my arms around his neck, leaning my body on his. I placed my head in his neck and gave him a small peck there.

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me out of the tub with him. I shivered as the cold air hit me but was quickly covered by a warm fuzzy towel Zayn wrapped around me. I smiled at the affection I was getting. He's been so sweet to me. He takes care of me. He cares for me like how anyone should care for another. I felt blessed really. To have someone like Zayn in my life was magnificent gift to my life.

He walked over to my bedroom and lightly placed me on my bed then walked to my closet to grab clothes . I immediately dropped the towel and wrapped my body around the comforter. I didn't feel fully comfortable with my body just out in the open for him and the towel was wet. I was aware that still being insecure about my body towards him when we do sexual things was weird, but it feels different when you aren't doing anything. Now it's just my naked body laying out for his viewing eyes.

He came back with a big tee I had, which was one of Harry's that he left over but I don't believe Zayn realized, and some simple royal blue cheekies. As he looked me over, he made a face of concern. I knew that look. I was always given that look by my mom when I was being insecure about myself. It was the look of "stop Louis, you're beautiful. You shouldn't feel ashamed".

"Louis, babe, you're beautiful. Why are you covering up what I've seen before?" Zayn asked. I huffed at his question, it seemed as though he doesn't understand why I should be insecure.

"Because you've never seen me like this. You've never just stood there and actually looked at my body for long. We always do something to distract looking for long."

He smiled at me and dropped the clothes on the side of the bed to pull the blanket down and off my body. He climbed on top of me and pecked my forehead. I smiled up at him, looking deep in his eyes with a fond smile.

"You're so beautiful, Louis." He said stroking my hair behind my ear. My smile grew more at his sweet words.

"Cheesy." I teased lightly slapping his arm. He chuckled lightly.

"Not cheesy, just truthful." He leaned down and gave me a sweet kiss on the lips, not lingering for very long. We knew what would happen if we started to kiss for so long.

"Let me dress you please." He asked with begging eyes. I sighed lightly agreeing, knowing that he won't let this go.

He grabbed the clothes off the corner of the bed and pulled me up so I was sitting. He tapped my arms to let me know to raise them, which I did. He pulled the shirt over my head and gave me a light peck on the nose. Next he grabbed my feet and placed them through the underwear he got me. He lightly glided them up my legs and tapped my hips when he was done. The shirt I wore covered my underwear, going down to about half way on my thighs.

"What movies would you like to watch tonight, princess." He asked me while he laid down next to me on the bed. I leaned over behind me to grab the Roku remote for my TV. I turned on the TV and went over to Netflix then handed the remote over to him.

"We can watch anything really. I'm sleepy." I said cuddling up to his chest. My head was laid on his right pec while my left arm and leg was draped over him lazily. He squeezed me closer with his right arm and kissed the top of my head.

"Lets watch "the Breakfast Club" (okay yes I know what half of you guys are thinking: wow is she really using that movie? That's so unoriginal. YES I GET IT BUT ITS ALL I COULD THINK OF AT 8AM)." He suggested. I nodded my head, not really caring what we watch at all, as long as it's quiet so I could sleep in his arms.

He put on the movie and we payed there cuddling and watching the movie. I lightly gave him a small peck on his best while he gave me one on the top of me head. I smiled up at him and gave him another small kiss but on his lips. He kissed back and smiled down at me. I laid my head back down and smiled to myself.

I'm so happy I get to lay down with him like this.