I always set up.

"Carly?" I heard a muffled voice coming through my door. It was gone midnight and I'd been laying on my bed for hours, just staring at the ceiling and thinking.

"carly, can we talk?" The voice asked. I put my head back on the pillow and took a deep breath.

"Yeah, alright," I replied sighing. To be honest, I just wanted to sleep and forget the whole day.

Sure enough though, the door soon creaked open and a tall figure shuffled through the gap.

"Listen," He began to say, "I want you to know I'm sorry. Like really sorry, 'cause I was a complete arse earlier."

"Nothing new then?!" I asked sarcastically.

"Shut up." He shoved my shoulder playfully and smiled. "Anyway. I want to go out for dinner tomorrow night, well, kinda tonight since its already midnight."

"I'm sure you would, and so would I. But remember, you can't leave." I reminded him, realising I sounded like a serial killer.

"Yeah I know what you mean," he replied, "But I have a meeting with the band in a few days and if I can't leave then, well I'm fucked." He put it simply and looked to me.

"I don't know, ask you're management." I told him.

"Yeah, I will in the morning," he said quietly, "See ya then." he added as he walked out.

"Night!" I called after him.

*****

So I woke up a bit late, but not too bad for me, at 11am. To find Zayn had already phoned modest and he still can't leave.

It's like he's my pet.

I will never let him go.

NEVA!

Anyway, we decided to invite some of my friends over and play some games and stuff. So I've called them all and Megan, Luke, Abbey and Sol are all on their way. Jay couldn't come - or he just didn't want to see Abbey.

I'm sitting on the sofa, waiting, while Zayn looks through some of my games.

"TWISTER!" He suddenly shouts out from the cupboard.

"Ohmigod. Yeah!" I reply, I LOVE that game.

"Sorted then." He says walking over with the box, and sitting beside me.

"My friends still don't know you're here by the way." I tell him, it's true though.

"Well this should be fun." He laughes, while he's distracted I pull the twister box away from him.

"YAY I GET TO SET IT UP!" I shout, running away wih it.

"Oh no, that's MY THING!" He shouts at the end as he gets up and starts running towards me.

"NOOO!" I shout, again, trying not to laugh. Soon I'm back to the sofa and we both sit down, breathlessly.

"Okay, you can set up, I'll try not to pass out." He says, laughing and panting at the same time.

"Cool." I stand up and begin to gt the mat out of the box. "Argh!" Zayn grabbed me behind the knees and pulled me down, onto his lap. "What was that for?" I ask him.

"I always set up." He whispers before throwing me to the side and grabbing the box. I give up. I have no more energy.

The door bell rang and I got up to answer it.

"Hi!" I exclaim as I throw myself onto Luke, we don't have the same shifts at work so I havent had time to see him lately.

"Hello midget." He whispers into my hair, practically carrying me like a kid. I jump down and kick his shin.

"Hey! I'm growing." I throwback to him, grinning as my other three bestfriends caught my eye.

"Look," Meg began, "I know we've seen you more than Luke, but you could still give us a hug." I laugh as she flashes a smile.

"I guess so." I lean to hug her but then swerve and hug Sol instead.

"Hey!" She shouted as I walked over to hug Abbey to, and then invite them all in. Once we were all in I ran up behind Megan and gave her the biggest hug. Like ever.

Then I noticed what everyone was staring at.

"Oh yeah, guys, this is Zayn. He's been staying at mine for a while." I looked around at them, Zayn was waving as Megs and Abbey silently fangirled.

"Your boyfriend?" Sol teased and winked at Luke, they're clearly not the biggest one direction fans. I open my mouth to reply but someone's already talking.

"Yeah, actually." Zayn stands up, "Nice to meet you." And he extends his hand to shake.

wat.

(Megan is gointo to be played by Becca Tobin, link on the side!)