Friends?

I decided I needed to talk things over with Zayn, or at least try, as this opportunity could really help me and I can't let a boy get in the way. 

Niall told me he'd ask Zayn for me as soon as he sees him, which would be this morning at rehearsals, so I'm just waiting for the news. If he doesn't agree to talk, Niall said he has a plan B but I'm hoping it wont come to that.

I made myself some porridge as I sat on the floor in front of the TV, I don't know why but the floor is so much more comfortable lately. My phone soon buzzed on the coffee table,

He said okay as long as It's short & I haven't told him why yet. Eight at his x

I replied to Niall, thanking him, which is all I seem to be doing these days. After I finished eating I decided to call Luke and see what he was up to. I needed a cuddle buddy.

"Hey?" He answer slowly as if he'd just woken up.

"You free today?" I asked straight away.

"Um, I was just gonna stay in today.." 

"I need you." I pouted, hoping it would get him to agree.

"Fine, come over to mine though, I can't be bothered and I need to talk to you anyway." 

"Okay see ya!"

"Bye." He laughed before hanging up and I couldn't help but wonder what he wanted to talk to me about, if it was my relationship then I'll just turn around and walk back home.

I put on some ripped skinny black jeans and a comic book themed T shirt before pulling on some new trainers and taming my hair into a half up half down style. Before slinging a small bag over my shoulder and heading straight for Luke's.

-

I got to Luke's about twenty minutes later, but the walk was nice and relaxing, I kind of needed it.

"Hello stranger." He smiled at me as he leaned on the door frame, waiting for me to barge in.

"Why hello there." I mimicked his tone and pushed past, as expected.

"Why did you need to see me then?" He flopped down on the sofa and pulled me on top.

"I don't know, I missed our days. That and I have a lot of sexual tension to relieve." I laughed, half joking, half serious, and embraced his warmth.

"You're so cold!" He exclaimed as his hand touched my arm.

"It was a long walk." I reasoned.

"Let me get you a jumper, why didn't you wear a jumper?" He stood up and walked to his bedroom. I looked him up and down, sweatpants and no top along with some sort of brown slippers.

"I don't know, nice slippers by the way." 

"Thanks." He grinned and handed me a jumper of his.

"What did you want to talk to me about then?"

"I need to tell you something and you're going to be the first person to know.." He sat next to me and we were both waiting for the other to speak.

"I think I know what you're going to say." 

"I'm gay." 

We both spoke at the same time and as soon as he registered what I said the widest smile spread across his face.

"You know?" 

"Not exactly, but I had a hunch." I shrugged. He started panting and trying to catch his breath.

"You have no idea how relieved I am! So you're okay with this?" 

"Of course I am!" I laughed and hugged him, "We can check out boys together."