2. Nothing to lose? Well you always do.

She walked out of his room really confused. Her eyes were wide and filled with a newfound fear of the place she was working at.

Sure, she was a bit frightened by the fact that the crazies stayed there, but they were stuck in a box. It was the fact that it was more than just corrupt. It was a disgusting pit filled with vile swine that fucked the world up even more than it already was.

The other inmates stared at her with curiosity. Joker never paid for a girl. Joker was never interested in this side of the business within Arkham Asylum.

Maybe he was stressed and needed an outlet or maybe the other girls weren't as pretty. This one sure was and she could make Harley Quinn take a run for her money. Joker was a man with exquisite taste and beautiful woman seemed to be on that list.

She was frazzled up as she hurriedly made her way out of there. Her eyes looking glassy as she avoided looking around. She could feel their haughty stares crawling over her skin.

Walk of shame at its finest. Penguin cackled as he watched the girl. "Really fucked her up Joker. You got a way with woman! You drive 'em craaaazyy don't you? Well lucky for her she's mine next time!" He whistled towards the girl throwing loud smooches at her.

Joker stood by looking at the girl as she hurriedly walked away. "Back off birdbrain! I don't like sharing my woman!" He snarled out. "God knows you'll poison her with salmonella!" He cackled out pounding his fist against the glass panel. "This one's mine!" He announced watching as she looked back at him over her shoulder. He grinned at her throwing her a big red kiss.

This ones mine!

Those words repeatedly ran through her head. It chilled her. She was now his whether she liked it or not. He basically ran Arkham. The system was a joke. And he was the comedian, the boss.

 And he was the comedian, the boss

Inmates groaned out loud. "Come on man you can't hog the only pussy around."

"Fine by me! I can't fuck her knowing that psycho fucked her." One sneered looking at her in disgust.

This had to be the most embarrassing moment of her life.  She was flustered as she finally disappeared from sight. Her heart was pounding against her chest. Everything felt like a dream. No! A fucking nightmare!

She was in a daze.

She clocked out. She ignored everybody's friendly goodbyes. What if they weren't what they seemed to be? There could be more of them working for the Joker or even the other criminals. Everything around her felt like a lie. Now she was well aware of everything. And it felt better when she didn't know about it.

She walked towards the main entrance and took a sharp left. She didn't bother knocking as she entered the Doctors office.

"I quit," she announced to the man who was supposed to be in charge of this place, but it seems like his balls had disappeared.