12. Doctor

Dr Hugo Strange had the biggest office in Arkham after Dr. Arkham himself of course. He was considered one of the best doctors in Arkham investing himself in... complicated characters.

The Joker being his main and most difficult one yet. He had even treated and diagnosed the spineless mess of a girl his current patient had created. He had to send her off to Belle Reve after they had treated her in Arkham. It was a simple diagnosis of severe Stockholm Syndrome. She would die, live, for him, and she could never be without him. She depended on him too much.

So he decided to ween her off by sending her off.

His glasses glinted as his eyes twinkled with sick amusement as he watched from his window as she cried and wailed for her puddin, managing to kill a guard or two in the process, to go back into Arkham where the Joker carelessly leisured around in his cell.

That was a first, a patient wanting to be in Arkham Asylum. Joker really made a piece of work with that one.

So that's why when his next piece of work barged into his office unannounced, he was simply ecstatic.

The young girl was a mystery to him.

She was useless.

Young and good looking that's all she really had to her. She wasn't a doctor who can break him out.

What was she good for to him?

Sex? Doubtful it's only that.

But it is the Joker he was pondering about. The man was simply unpredictable.

.
.
.

"Get out!" He had yelled when he had woken up with her sleeping right next to him. Her head nestled on his chest as his arm had been wrapped around her waist.

She landed on the hard floor with a startling awakening.

Her eyes wide and awake as she looked up at his sneering face.

His blue eyes looking at her so coldly as she stood up. He looked away ignoring her presence once his demand was stated. It would be best for her to leave without a word.

"What the flying fuck is wrong with you?" She demanded as she shimmied into her shorts.

He looked at her deadly.

"Get. The. Fuck. Out."

"No  I'm not just leaving," she stubbornly replied. "Just cause you got what you wanted doesn't give ya a damn right to kick me out like some common whore!"

He laughed at her. "Girl if I recall, you were simply begging for it."

She flustered up. "You took advantage of my... situation."

"Advantage?" He scoffed out pissed the fuck off. "Yeah now all of sudden I'm Bill Cosby."

He rose from his bed and walked towards her menacingly.

"You know why they give me that specific drug you had taken so carelessly, so stupidly?" He asked as he cornered her. "It amplifies feelings, needs, instincts."

His head leering closer towards her with a cold grin on his face. "They wanna keep Jack in the box as they twist and twist the handle but keep a heavy hand on the lid," he said running a finger down her cheek as looked up at the ceiling briefly.

"I'm stuck in a box simply craving to kill," he closed his eyes shut as his unsmiling hand closed around her neck. "I'm stuck here craving, no not craving, needing it." He laughed hysterically as his eyes snapped open.