Chapter 7

AN 1 : This will be the only time I do it from a third person POV. And even that won’t be long.

AN 2: This chapter may contain some content that might not be suitable for kids under the age of fifteen. You’ve been warned!

Lenny watched as his son and girlfriend kissed by the pool and smiled “That’s my boy,” he muttered as Greg pulled Kaylee on his lap and kissed her shoulder. He knew he raised his son right but he didn’t know he had a way with the ladies…well with Kaylee Davis at least. It surprised Lenny at how long they kept their relationship, three years is a long time, and have it be so strong amazed him. But he knew how much Greg loved Kaylee and Kaylee loved him. In fact…a sly smirk formed on Lenny’s face as he went inside the house for the night.

The next morning Lenny noticed Kaylee at the breakfast table talking to his wife Roxanne “Do you ever go home Kay?”

“Nope,” was her quick reply “I live here now, didn’t you get the memo?”

Lenny laughed as he got himself a cup of coffee. A sound of heavy footsteps thudded down the stairs and Greg came down, his hair soaking wet from the shower.

“Morning babe,” Greg said before kissing her “Sleep okay?”

Kaylee only nodded before Keithie and Becky came downstairs. Again the sly smirk came over Lenny’s face as he watched the couple interact.

“So how was your shower Greg? Think about a certain girl who sitting right next to you?” Lenny wanted to start laughing at the horror on his son’s face. Kaylee looked at them both in confusion.

Kaylee’s POV

As soon as Mr. Feder spoke those words and I looked at them in confusion, did it register what Mr. Feder was implying to Greg. I blushed so bad that I thought the blood cells would jump out of my skin to say hello.

Keithie started laughing as he rested his foot “Yeah. How’s the ‘conditioning’ going Greg? I hope you kept the moans of Kaylee’s name to a minimum.”

Greg glared at his younger brother before adding pressure on Keithie’s cast “OW!”

“Let go of your brother’s cast,” Mrs. Feder smacked the back of Greg’s head and he let go. Keithie let out a sigh of relief before smirking at his older brother again.

I couldn’t help but giggle as Greg looked like he was ready to die in hole and never come back out. He shot up out of his chair before glaring at Keithie and Mr. Feder “So not cool,” he said before leaving the room. I got out of my chair to follow him.

I caught up with Greg just as his door slammed and I winced. There were only rare times when I heard that door slammed. I knocked on the door and heard a faint “Go away,” from inside.

“Greg? Baby it’s me. Let me in. Please?”

I heard the doorknob turn before the door opened and I let myself in. I closed it right after. Greg sat down on his bed but didn’t look at me “You know they’re just teasing, right?”

Placing a hand on his back, I drew circles to calm him down “It’s just so embarrassing. It was one time and mom caught me while I was taking a shower the other day.”

I kissed his neck “There’s nothing wrong with that,” I told him.

Greg picked his head up and looked at me “You not offended that I was thinking about you while…you know?”

“No,” I whispered “In a weird way, I’m kinda flattered.”

“You are?”

I only nodded before straddling his waist and wrapping my arms around his neck before kissing him. Greg’s arms automatically tightened around my waist as he kissed me back. I felt his hands go lower towards my butt. He placed his hands in the back pockets of my jean shorts and I quietly moaned into his mouth. I could feel my cheeks getting warmer as Greg smirked against my lips.

“That is so hot,” He muttered before kissing my jaw all the way down to the valley of my breasts. His left hand trailed up to the edge of my shirt before sneaking under my shirt and rubbing his hands on the skin that wasn’t covered in cloth. In other words he wasn’t touching my chest.

I pulled away before things got too heated “Your parents are downstairs baby,” I panted, my heart rate going a hundred miles per minute “We should stop.”

Greg groaned before biting my collarbone and I gasped at the feeling “I guess you’re right.”

Tilting his head up, I kissed him “My parents are going out of town tonight and won’t be back for a few days,” I hinted “Maybe you could come over tomorrow night and we could...” I ran my hands down his neck and trailed my fingers under his shirt “I don’t know…play for a while?”

Greg’s eyes snapped to mine “Really?” his voice squeaked and Greg quickly cleared his throat “You mean it?”

“I don’t mean go all the way but…” I trailed off guiding his hand to rest on my breast over my clothing. His breath hitched and I felt the butterflies in my stomach as he stared at my chest.

Greg took a deep breath before looking at me intently “You’re gonna be the death of me Kay,”

I bit my lip and he groaned while shifting as I was still straddling his waist “We don’t have to do that Greg if you don’t want to. I don’t want you to feel uncomfortable…” Greg cut me off by kissing me hard.

“I want to,” his voice was husky and deep and something inside me stirred “I so definitely want to,”

I pecked his lips again “Okay. My parents are leaving tonight around eight.”

I got off of him before anyone could barge in on us “I gotta get going. Mom wants me to see them off.”

Greg kissed me “Okay. I love you Kaylee.”

“I love you too Greg.”

I opened up the door before turning around “And before I forget…if you tell anyone, and this includes Andre, we so won’t be getting close…if you catch my drift.”

AN: The next chapter is a little out of character for me so please don't judge me okay? Otherwise I will stop writing this story.