Chapter 15

AN: So I’ve decided this story will end in a couple of chapters. I won’t say what’s to come but I need to move on to other stories that I need to finish and want to create.

The house was dark when we approached it. Greg kept nipping at my neck and then sucking on it. My mind was fuzzy as I tried to unlock the door and laughed when we both stumbled through the thresh hold in a haze. Before I knew it, Greg shut the door with his foot before dragging me up the stairs towards my bedroom. My heart sped up as we approached my bedroom door and Greg crashed his lips to mine. We were rushing things and I wanted to make this last a while.

Clothes were stripped till we were just in our underwear. Smiling, I pushed him back on the bed before straddling his waist. I kissed him and moaned when his hands went up my thigh, up my stomach and stopped just underneath my boob. My hands ran through his already messy hair. He continued to touch me which set a path of fire on my skin. Leaning back, I smirked before reaching behind me and unclasping my bra. Greg’s eyes widened before licking his lips. That action alone set my insides on fire.

Hands cupped my breasts and I moaned again when his thumbs brushed over my nipples and on contact I rocked my hips. Greg sat up and took one in his mouth, his lips over it before tonging it. Another gasped escaped me when his hand squeezed the unattended one “Holy shit,”

I couldn’t take it anymore before bending over and kissing him then making my way down his jaw, neck and chest. His hands were still groping my breasts and playing with my nipples. Greg growled as my hands traveled further down his body.

“Baby,” He breathed “are you sure you want to do this? We can wait a while. I am totally okay with that.”

“I’m not okay with that,” I gasped when he trailed kisses down my neck then licking his way down the valley of my breasts. I rocked my hips “I want you.”

“Fuck it,” Greg growled again before flipping us over so he was on top of me. His finger hooked under my panties and pulled them down and off. Soon his underwear came off “Once we start, there is no turning back Kay.”

The fire was still burning and I brushed my hand against him “Take me.”

With those two words his lips pressed against mine and he entered me.

THE NEXT MORNING

In sex ed class, they say that you’re first time hurts. To tell you the truth, it wasn’t all that bad. Of course when I woke up this morning I was sore but, I mean, come on, who isn’t.

I smiled before turning over to my sleeping partner. Greg eyes were still closes, his mouth hanging open slightly as he snored. I never even regretted last night because I was in love. These feelings wouldn’t go away as soon as we had sex. I was in love with Greg since we were thirteen.

I looked out the window just as a bird swooped by my window. He chirped before settling in his little nest in the tree outside. Greg stirred and wrapped an arm around my bare waist. His eyes opened and smiled “Good morning beautiful.”

“Morning handsome, sleep well?”

A kiss was placed on my nose then on the base of my neck “The best sleep,” was his reply.

“Last night was amazing,” I smiled and stretched my arms over my head, the sheet sliding down my stomach. Greg’s eyes traveled over my chest while pulling me closer.

“It was,” I shivered for his husky voice in the morning was, honestly, to die for.

AN: Yeah this is short because I wanted to get this over and done with. Hopefully this didn’t suck too much. I’m too good with stuff like this. I didn’t get too far into detail because that would have been uncomfortable. Sorry also for the wait and again for the suckish chapter. I know it sucks.