Four

"I want to fill my sight with you-"

Yoongi could only gape as Seokjin spoke. How could he even suggest something as weird as that?

"Stop looking at me like that, its a good idea!"

"No, its really not! What am I supposed to say if I do find him? 'Hello, I saw you outside my store one day and I think I fell in love with you'?"

Seokjin grimaced, folded his arms across his chest and leaned back into the pillow. "Well, I don't hear you saying anything intelligent. You're just complaining about being miserable, which you wouldn't be if you just looked for the kid."

Yoongi shut up, curling up into a ball on the other end of the couch, his legs tucked up so he wouldn't kick Seokjin. "I'm just-" he took in a laboured breath, "Honestly, I think I'm scared hyung..."

Again, the older became filled with pity. His friend was hurting and he didn't know what to do, and even if he did, Yoongi was too stubborn to actually listen to advice.

Seokjin pulled Yoongi's feet into his lap, got comfortable himself, and threw the t.v. remote at the blond. "I'll let you pick what we watch, so please, cheer up. Okay?" He continued to lay there, moping. "I ordered some food, it'll be here in a little bit, just in case you're hungry."

When he looked back over to his friend, he saw eyes drooping shut, jaw going slack as he dozed off. Seokjin laughed, smacked the other's foot lightly, then took the remote back. He turned to his favorite channel, might as well catch up on his dramas.

Half an hour or so later, Seokjin jumped as a light, rapid knock sounded from the door. He hopped up, setting Yoongi's feet on the couch momentarily, adjusting the blanket so it covered the sleeping male.

The door opened to reveal a bright, smiling delivery boy. His name tag was blank, perhaps he was only working temporarily, thought Seokjin as he emptied his pocket of money, handing it to the bubbly worker. "Thanks," he said, grabbing the two large plastic bags.

"I hope you enjoy your meal," said the worker, "your utensils and napkins are in the bag." He handed back the change and said a quick goodnight before darting back down the hallway of the apartment building.

Seokjin laughed as he saw the boy trip on the loose edge of the carpet.

"Goodnight," Seokjin shouted down the hall, forgetting he had neighbors who were most likely sleeping.

_____

who do y'all think the delivery boy was??