Ten

"Right now I want to run to you-"

The shop was busier than normal, perhaps because yesterday he'd received the albums his regulars ordered. He was still waiting on one of them to come in. The one the guy from the day before ordered. It was supposed to be coming around three o'clock and it was nearly the estimated time so he just stood behind the counter, ringing up items and water bottles and chatting with some. Mostly he just stared past the customers, out the window.

A few times he thought he saw that bright smile or the pretty black hair, but it was only his imagination.

He was snapped out of his daze by a teenage girl tapping him on the shoulder, waving a white envelope in front of his face. He scowled at her, "Yes, how can I help you?"

She tossed the envelope onto the counter, "This was on the floor," she muttered and walked away.

He didn't appreciate the attitude and wondered why she was even there, school wasn't over yet.

Choosing to just brush it off, he took the envelope into his hands, looking all around it for a sender or any kind of clue as to why it was in his store. He decided there was no harm in at least taking a peek at the contents.

He broke the seal and a piece of paper fell out, face up and he could see a note scrawled in quick writing.

The note read:

He was so happy he started crying. Thank you.

And on the back of the paper, there was a photo. It was poorly taken, but it didn't need to be professional quality for him to see, quite clearly, what it was of.

 It was poorly taken, but it didn't need to be professional quality for him to see, quite clearly, what it was of

Yoongi felt his heart jump start and beat so heavily his chest hurt. It was the boy he'd been longing for for months.

Even if his eyes were red, and his face was scrunched up and tear stained, Yoongi thought it was so beautiful. It proved that this boy was real, and that Yoongi wasn't crazy.

He reached for his phone, to call Seokjin and tell him to come over to the shop. He didn't want to have a meltdown without his friend there. Before he could, the little bells above the door chimed and the delivery guy walked in, sorting through his large messenger bag and retrieving a small box.

He had Yoongi sign for it, and bid him a good day.

His hands shook, and he thought back to yesterday. The guy had asked him to call, even put his number in his phone, when the CD arrived.

When he finally felt like he breathe without struggling, he called the guy. The other picked up on the third ring, laughing and there was a lot of noise in the background.