Chapter 1.

Starts in season 5 episode 11

Lyric POV
OMG!!! The newest episode of the vampire diaries is on!!!! I jump up off my bed and grab my remote to my apple flat-screen t.v. off my dresser and jump back into bed flipping on the T.V.. The ground starts to shake and it gets really windy. The next thing I know is I black out. I wake up hearing voices. Why is there voices in my room? Wait why do I feel leafs? My bed don't have leafs nor is my bed this hard. Where am I? I open my eyes and almost die of a heart attack. Klaus Mikaelson and Caroline Forbes are in front of me in the middle of the forest.
"Are you ok?" comes Caroline's concerned voice say. "Yea I'm fine
....I think. Where am I?" i ask confused. "Your in Mystic Falls love, in the woods to be exact." Klaus responds cockily. I smile "Thanks captain obvious, I meant how did I get here. Where I come from... Well you can say it's nowhere close to Mystic Falls." I state still confused. I then notice what they were wearing then I remember the episode I watched and this is where- "Oh my god I stopped you from- you were going- this is really awkward." I say looking down my face turning tomato red. Klaus chuckled. I then remember this is when Katharine goes into Elena's body. "Well I'm here might as well save things from happening in the future. Let's go we gotta save Elena." I said hurriedly. This got Caroline's attention. "What do you mean save Elena? How did you know she's in danger? How do you even know her?" she asked rapidly. "I'll explain later. However you might not wanna go looking like that." I point to Caroline who is in nothing but a bra and ripped jeans. She blushes before speeding off and coming back within a second with a jacket. "Who are you?" Klaus asks curiously. "I Klaus Mikealson am Lyric Swan." His eyes go wide he pushes Caroline behind him like I can do any damage. "How do you know who I am?" he asks nervously. "Ok one why did you push Caroline behind you? I'm human it's not like I can hurt her. And second I said questions will be answered later. Now come on! Katharine will have tricked you if we don't get there within the next five minutes. Oh and I kind of need one of you to vamp speed me there because I don't have those cool vamp gadgets you do." Klaus nods still cautious and picks me up and with that we race to the boarding house. When we get there I ran upstairs the others following. I got there right as Elena was going to give Katharine the needle. "No! Elena get away from Katharine!" I yelled. She looked confused but obeyed. I sighed in relief. "That was close. Katharine was going to use a traveler to go inside your body so she doesn't die." I explained. Katharine glared while everybody else looked at me questionably. "Look I'll prove it. Elena in the next minute your phone is going to ring. Act like Katharine it's going to be Nadia." Just after I finished saying that her phone went off. She answered the call and stayed silent for a few minutes then said "Of course I survived I'm Katharine Peirce. I'm a survivor."She said in such a perfect imitation of Katharine it gave me goose bumps.