Chapter two

After the whole Katharine thing and she actually died we all came downstairs and sat in awkward silence. "So now we saved Elena time for answers. First off, who are you and how do you know us?" Klaus asked curiously. "Oh Klausy Klausy Klausy. So anxious for answers. Ok fine, 1) Lyric Swan big fan, nice to meet you. 2) I don't know if even you are ready for the answer, even if you've been through a lot here lately." His eyes widened when I said that. "Does that mean you know darling?" He asked with anxiousness in his voice. "Yes but don't worry we will talk later." I assured him. He smiled gratefully. "Ok then back to business tell me or I'll rip your heart out" Klaus threatens. "Oh Klaus, if you rip my heart out you'll never get your answers. Besides, I still didn't hear the magic word." I smile devilishly. "I am not, your going to tell me." He demands. I smile "Doesn't sound like a please. Anymore questions?" I smile knowing he's about to ask. "Fine. Will you please answer my question before I rip your heart out." He asks. I smile knowingly. "She really can push people's buttons can't she" Damon mused. "Yes, yes I can and I love to do so, however, not the main question. What I'm about to tell you guys you can't freak out promise?" I asked. "Promise" all but Klaus says. "Klaus you can't freak out and go on a killing spree denying what I'm telling you." I state. He glares at me. "That was one time and I had a reasonable excuse to not believe that. However, I cant promise I wont go off. I do have quite a temper." he explains. "Fine I see your point. The thing is.... Where I come from none of you are real. You are in a T.V. show called The Vampire Diaries. because you moved to New Orleans and the fans were obsessed with the Original family, you have your own show called The Originals. I want to break the t.v. when watching The Originals because they always leave freaking cliffhangers. Not to mention the idiotic things you think of while in the show." They all just stared at me. "How do we know your not lying?" Damon asks. "I can prove it. I'll say all my favorite quotes from you guys." I say. "Ok. If she can quote us then she is telling the truth." Bonnie speaks up. I smile. "Ok. Damon, you love to say 'that's for me to know and you to..... Dot. Dot. Dot.', Klaus you told Caroline 'He's your first love I intend to be your last.', Oh and I died when you said this one. Damon, you and Elena were search for Stefan when Klaus made a deal with him, in the car Elena read a part out of his diary and you said, 'Stefan isn't a virgin?! I'm shocked!', Caroline before Elena and Stefan got together you told her, 'It's easy. Girl likes boy, boy likes girl, sex!', Oh and by the way I agree and don't at the same time." I state. "Ok, she is telling the truth." Caroline admits. "So love, do you still believe that last quote?" Klaus asks Caroline. "Obviously, she does if she did what she recently did." I told him and he smirked as I shivered at the memory. Caroline just blushed. "Ok so whose your favorite out of us?" of course Damon said. "It's not you. Out of the girls..... Its Caroline. As a human I loved you because you had spunk and were on top of the crowd and didn't let people push you around. When you turned I loved you even more just for the fact that you are bada**. Next is Rebekah. I love her for reasons on The Originals that I wont discuss because I'm not in that show. Those are my two favorites for girls." I say and Caroline and Rebekah smile. "Whose the favorite guys? Damon asks. "Hmm number 1 favorite is Klaus. You have a lot of fan-fics by the way. Girls love the British accent. Oh and your hair and don't even get me started on your dimples!!!" I exclaim. Then I realize what I just said and blush. "Ok so what was your characters name with Klaus in your fan fiction?" Damon asked. "Rachel Salv- Hey!! You tricked me!!!" I yelp. "Hey you fell for it!!!" He responds. "I don't like you. Out of all the hairstyles why pick that one? I mean i would be an idiot to say you didn't have nice abs. But seriously what is with the hair?" I question complete seriousness. "How do you know I have nice abs?" Damon ignores my question. "Please you are a man-slut in the show. You really think there is not a scene where you are shirtless? Ha ha wait till next season where Elena walks in on you naked after you got out of the shower. Oh and I forgot to mention this is while you are on the outs. Oh and there's something I've been wanting to do since season four." I say. "What?" Damon asks. "This" I while standing and slapping him upside the head. "After you get the girl don't dump her idiot." I say while he rubs where I hit him. "Hmm guess I hit you harder than I thought. Good." I say and with that everyone burst out laughing. Except for Damon, he was scowling. "Oh Damon don't be a sour puss." I say.
Klaus chuckled amused. "Ok then. I should be leaving my flight takes off in an hour and I've got things to take care of." he said standing up.
"NO!!!" I yelp.

To be continued................................