Melinda 1

"Mom stop, you gone make me late" I yelled running outside to my car. I threw my backpack in the car and looked back at my mom. She hold out the plate for me to finish my breakfast. I looked to see if any of my neighbors were outside before taking it.

Of course some where outside, they loved seeing me getting embarrassed by my mom every first day of school. She never let me leave until I'm done with breakfast. I thought it was gonna be different since I'm a senior now, but nope. To her I'm still a baby who have to be force to finish breakfast.

" Ms. Lamar can you please drop me and my son off , my car still haven't got here" a women said coming from across the street. She came out from my best friend house. Well it used to be his house until this summer. His parents wanted the sun 24/7 so now he's living in Florida.

"Of course Sara. Meet my daughter Melinda, Melinda this the new neighbors, Ms. Phillips that's now living in Michael's old house" she told me. I quickly swallowed the eggs in my mouth and shaked her hand.

" Good morning Ms. Philips, welcome to the neighborhood" I told her smiling. I looked at my mom because again she made me late for school on my first day. She do this every year. She rolled her eyes and went back to talking to Ms.Phillips.

"Thank you" Ms. Phillips said. She started talking to my mom and I went back to finish my breakfast. I gave the plate back to my mom and turned to get in my car. I stopped when I heard my mom say my name.

"Oh don't worry, Melinda can take him" she said. I looked at my mom who was smiling at the women. She turned to me.

" Honey you giving Ryan a ride to school"

"Who's that?" I ask her. The women is the one who answered.

"His my son. Can he please ride with you? And can you please go get him he should be ready"

I wanted to say no but my mom gave me a look.

"Sure Ms. Phillips" I said making myself smile. I looked at my mom and rolled my eyes, when she turned away from me. I watched as they went inside my house.

"Really Jesus. Every year she makes me late" I mumbled as I walked towards Michael's house. I entered and went right to Michael's room. Even though there were new people here and new things I couldn't help but smile because it still had Michael's touch. My smile faded away when I got in Michael's room. It was the only place that looked different.

The purple wall was now white. All the hot naked gay guys, and silly posters were replaced with cars and women. There was loud music playing on the speaker. I spent a lot of time in this room with Michael now it felt too manly, even the smell.

This room smell use to smell like cinnamon candles form Yankees because that's what Michael liked. Now it just smells like cologne and body wash. I looked at the body that was under the covers. It was a big bed.

"Hey!" I called. The body didn't move. I went to turn off the music. I pulled the phone out the speaker.

"Um excuse me" I called again this time louder. The body still didn't move. I got on the bed and went to remove the cover.

"Yo!" I called. I couldn't even remember his name. He didn't badge. I stared down at his handsome face. I put my finger under his nose to see if he was breathing. He was alive. I was getting annoyed my class was about to start in ten minutes and it takes me fifteen minutes to get there.

"HEY YOU?" I called him this time shaking him. He quickly got up pushing me away, the next thing I knew he was on top of me and my hands were above my head. He looked scared.

"Why are you in my house?" he asked me. His hands got tighter on mines. I pulled myself up and hit him with my forehead. He let my hands go and I flipped him over. I put my hand around his neck, so he won't move. Now I was on top. Thanks dad for making me take karate class. I thought to myself.

"Is that how you greeting your new neighbors?" I asked him smiling. He looked at me with wild eyes. I can tell he was impress with my moves.

"You didn't knock. Do you usually creep in your new neighbors house?" He asked me.

"There's no point in knocking. You sleep like you died. Come on, I'm taking you to school. I'm already late" I told him getting off him. I jumped off the bed and looked at him. He got up and looked at me, pushing his curly dark hair back. He had a great body. I looked at his arms fill with tattoos. I focused on his face. Perfect face. Pink kissable lips, pointy nose, blue eyes, perfect even tan skin. He looked like a model. He grabbed a towel and was about to go take a shower.

"Um, excuse me but I'm already gone be ten minutes late for my class. So, if you can just put on your clothes and skip the shower til you come back that would be really great" I told him trying not to sound mad about this whole thing. He didn't say anything he just passed me and went out the room with the towel. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"It's okay" I told myself to calm down.