Melinda 25

A voice in my head told me to not enter. My heart started pounding faster. I pushed the door open and entered. It was an empty room. There was another door. The voice was coming from there.

I forced my shaky legs to go towards the door. I pressed my ears towards it. There were more than two people in there.

Where is the money?"

A guy asked. There was what sounded like a slap and then screaming. My eyes got big when I felt something on the back of my head. I didn't move. Somebody said something in Italian but I don't know what it was. It was a lady voice

"Ugh. American, step away from the door" the voice said. I did what she said. I tried turning my head to see what was going on. I stable back when I saw the gun pointing between my forehead.

"Move and you die" she said. Few seconds later the door opened and a guy stepped out. He nodded his head and the girl looked at me.

She pushed me inside. I tripped and fell on the floor. I looked at the blood on the ground. I looked at my hands, the blood wasn't mines. I looked at her and got up. She had her gun still pointing at me. I looked around me and screamed when I saw Ryan chained up. His face was badly bruised and there were cuts on his stomach. There were three big guys standing around him. They all stepped back when she entered.

"Ryan?" I cried going to him. He looked up at me and it was like he wasn't happy to see me.

"What are you doing here?" he whispered threw his teeth. I grabbed his face and I couldn't help but cry.

"I don't know her take her away" he screamed. I looked at him shocked. He lied to me breaking my heart now he denying that he knew me. The girl that had pushed me came towards us and smiled. She said something to him in Italian. He said something back. She smacked him and pointed the gun at me again.

"Money? Or the girl?" she said. He looked at me in pain. The girl looked at him and brought the gun right to my chest. I closed my eyes as the cold metal touched my skin.

"FINE! Fine, just don't hurt her" he shouted. She smiled and pulled the gun away.

"Take her away" she ordered. The guy the opened the door grabbed my arm really hard and pulled me out.

"Ryan" I called behind me. He looked at me as I was being pulled away. I looked at the guy pulling me. I pulled away from him and kneed him in the stomach. I grabbed his gun as he came down and I smacked him with it. He was unconscious.

The girl came and kicked the gun out my hands. She kicked me in the stomach. I stable back as she punched me in the mouth. I felled. I spit out the blood and looked at her. She was standing pointing the gun down at me.

"Ryan I won't ask you again about the money?" she shouted. I whipped the blood from my mouth and spit again. I kicked her legs making her fall. I quickly grabbed the gun lying down beside her.

I quickly turned around shooting another guy in the legs. I hold up the gun pointing at the girl who was now up again pointing a gun at me.

"Drop it" I shouted at the other guy who had his gun on Ryan head. I walked closer to the guy who was screaming in pain with my gun still pointing at the girl head. I kicked the guy laying down gun away and grabbed it too.

Now I had two guns. One pointed at the girl and one at the guy. I took big breaths and made myself calm down as my hand shake. I always question my dad why I needed to learn how to shoot or handle a gun. Not once did I think I was going to have to use it.