Ryan pov 20

I looked around the attic one more time before leaving. It was time for me to finish my mission and leave. I was not supposed to stay here longer than 2 months. I have been here for six. My auntie came and stood behind me.

"She deserves to know, you know? I think she will understand who you are, especially since her dad was like you" she said. I looked at the suitcases with guns lying by my feet. I grabbed my hand gun and looked at her.

"Not everybody can be like my parents aunt Sara. I know you were okay with your husband being a spy and my parents being a spy, but Melinda won't be okay with me being a spy. She has no idea that our dads were partners. She thinks her dad was a cop. I can't tell her, because that would be too risky for her"

I looked at my auntie. She was the closest thing I had to a mother, since my parents died years ago. I grabbed the suitcase and took them in the van downstairs.

"T-tell her I love her," I whisper to my aunt. I looked at Melinda house and back at my auntie. She was probably still sleeping. "And that I'm sorry"

My aunt nodded her head and pulled me in to hug her. I tried to smile at her trying not to cry. I pulled away and kissed her cheeks.

"Please be careful, I can't lose you to the same guys that took your brother from me"

I looked at her and nodded my head. She had nothing to worry about. I had everything planned out.

"I love you" I told her kissing her cheeks again. I got on my motorcycle and looked at Melinda bedroom window one last time. She will hate me for leaving, but had no choice. I drove off not looking back. I wasn't sure if I will ever come back.