Melinda 8

" I wanna kill him" I yelled threw the phone at Michael. It took me a week to process what happened the day in my room with Ryan. I slammed my locker shut and stormed out the school. Thank God for spring break I needed this.

"Shoot I will take his offer anytime. From the pictures you sent me he looks better than anything" Michael told me. I rolled my eyes at that. There was time I almost walked to him and said teach me, but I know I couldn't. I wanted my first time to be special. But the last time a guy ever made a move on me was years ago and that was Jason. Let's just say it didn't go well, when I pushed him away.

"Nah, he's not worth it. I'm sure I will meet a nice guy that I can trust to take away my precious pearls" I said referring to my lady part. Michael started laughing.

"What's the other reason why you won't take his offer? You're eighteen years old, about to graduate, half of your college expenses are paid for, let's not forget its a college of your choice all the way in California. What I'm trying to say is: Melinda, maybe this is your year to be free and have fun. No strings attached. Have fun and set the rules, show him what happens when you mess with thick chocolate. White boy can't handle that"

"I don't know Michael"

We stayed on the phone but none of us said anything for a while. That's what i loved about Michael, we can stay on the phone for hours without talking and it won't be weird or awkward. 

 "Set the rules" I replayed in my head what Michael said as I made my way back home. I did want to have fun. This was my year. I looked down at my phone. I pulled in my driveway and seat there thinking. I finally got out when I saw my mom pulling up. She came back early from work. 

    "Hey mom, you early from work" I said walking to the door with her. I grabbed her purse and waited for her to open the door. "I told you last week that I'm going to Georgia this week for fashion week" she told me getting inside. She pulled out a big suitcase that was by the door. I didn't even notice it was there this morning. I didn't even remember her talking about Georgia. 

    "Okay my phone is going to be on the whole time so call me if you have any problem. Plus grandma is here if you need her. I'm going with Ryan mom so check up on him sometimes, well you?. His mom is worried about him. There's money on the counter if you need it. Make sure you eat, please" 

    I was so lost. When did she tell me she was leaving? Speaking of Ryan he came outside with his mother with a big suitcase too. They came towards us. My mom went to open her car door and they put the suitcase inside. Ryan came and took the suitcase in front of me. A wind blow and I closed my eyes when I took in his smell. When I opened them he was looking at me. He licked his lips and winked. I rolled my eyes and went inside. My mom came back inside to grab her purse. 

    "Let's go you bringing the car back" she told me walking back out. I rolled my eyes and followed her out. I got in the car and Ryan was already in the back seat.

   "Hey Ms. Phillips" I smiled at Ryan mom. She looked back and smiled at me. 

     "Hey honey, you should come with us you could be one of your mom's model you so beautiful" 

     "No thanks. Fashion is not my thing, I'm more of a mix things up and blow them up" I told her. She looked surprised. 

     "Maybe we could get together and mix things up" Ryan whispered to me. I pushed his face away from my face. I moved away from him. We didn't talk til our way back to the car after saying bye to our parents. 

    "So, party at my house? Or yours?" He asked. I watched as he got in the car and slide down so he can be comfortable. 

    "There's not gonna be any party" I told him when he looked at me. He rolled his eyes and went on his phone. 

      "You boring. Take me to the liquor store by our place, I need to get something" he told me. I stopped at the red light and looked at him.

    "I'm sorry, do I look like a chaffer?" I asked him rolling my neck. 

 "You kinda look cute when you roll your eyes. It's sexy on you" he told me smiling. The light changed and I drove off mad. I parked at the liquor store and looked at him to get out. He quickly took the keys out the engine. 

     "Let's go," he told me getting out. I didn't move. He walked to my side and opened the door for me. "Come on, it's hot in the car and I'm taking the keys" I didn't look at him. He finally left me alone. I looked as the two girls exiting out smiled at him as he hold the door for them. He told them something and they both nodded they head smiling. One of them got close to him and put something in his back pocket. He grabbed her ass before she moved away. She smiled and walked away blushing. 

     "Hoe" I said to myself. Few minutes later he walked out with two big paper bags. He opened the trunk and place the two bags in there. They click to each other. I got out to see what it was.

     "Three bottles of vodka, two bottles of Hennessy?" I asked out loud. He shot the door close and went to get in the car. This time he went on the drivers side. He turned on the car and waited for me to get in. "You like eighteen how did you get to buy alcohol?" I asked him. He looked at me like I was crazy. 

    "Fake ID. Everyone has one. BTW I'm nineteen, " he told me like I should know that. He drove to his house and parked the car in his driveway. He got out and took the bags out. He handed one to me and left to go inside the house. The bag was heavy. I looked inside there was another bottle in there. I grabbed it and looked at it. It was a strawberry margarita. "That's for the ladies that are not heavy drinker" 

       He took the bag and the bottles away. Another car pulled up. It was Jason and three of his friends. 

     "Yo, I got the ice and more bottles," Jason yelled. He walked towards us. His friends walked behind him holding the stuff. One had DJ equipment's. "What's good bro. My boy Ray is spinning tonight" he pointed to the guy with the DJ equipment stuff. Jason stopped talking when he notice I was standing there. "Dame Mo, you can't say hi?" He asked me. I crossed my arms around my chest and moved closer to Ryan hiding when I saw his eyes looking down my body. 

    "H-hi" I said hating myself that he makes me stutter. I started feeling uncomfortable all of a sudden when he smiled at me and licked his lips. 

    "You dancing with me tonight?, I heard you got moves, and I see you got the body for it?" He turned to the guys he came with and high five them. They were all laughing. I looked at Ryan who was laughing too. He saw me and stopped. 

    "Yo Ray come on. Let's go set up downstairs" Ryan said getting the attention away from me. They went inside and Ryan and I were left alone. "Park the car in my garage before ya do something stupid" I said then quickly left to go home. More people were arriving. This was gonna be a long night.