Melinda 16

The night I took a shower and waited for Ryan to come over. I was nervous for some reason. I couldn't stop thinking about what happened at school. It was like he was a different Ryan. The way he looked at me, talked to me, kissed me. Its was like he cared about me. I smiled when I heard the doorbell rang. He usually didn't knock. Few minutes later he was in my room.

"Hey your mom let me in" he said. He came in and went to stand by the wall. The first thing he usually did was kick his shoes off and made himself comfortable on my bed.

"Ryan, you okay?" I said getting up. He looked down at my open rob. I had on a pink thong and a matching bra. Thanks to lane Bryant and my new weight loss they carry my size. Ryan looked uncomfortable all of a sudden. I walked towards him and started kissing his neck.

"We should get to work" he said moving away. I was shocked. I looked back at him. He was putting a CD in my stereo.

"This is the songs you are dancing too, during halftime Friday night for the assembly. They have everybody that's running performing something. Joanna gone cheer and dance you gone dance, do flips just show what you can do" he said. He went in my closet and came back with sweatpants and a shirt. He handed them to me. 

"I can't dance in front of everybody" I whined. I slipped on the sweatpants. I looked at Ryan who was now laying comfortable on my bed. I went to lay down with him. He left space between us. What's his problem? he been acting weird since he kissed me at school.

"Ryan?" I called his name getting up. I seat crisis cross on my bed and looked down at him. He looked at me.

"I want you to be my first dance at prom and my last. So you can have fun with whoever you taking, but can I have the the first and last dance?" I asked him. He smiled and nodded his head yes.

    We looked at each other in silence. I couldn't help it. I laid in and kissed him. We started off slow and playful. He pulled me on top of him and rolled me on my back. He stopped to look at me.

"What's wrong?" I asked him. He moved away form on top of me and laid back down. He got up to leave. "Ryan talk to me please. I'm here for you" I told him. He didn't move or answered. I went to him and stood in front of him. He didn't look at me. It felt like he was hiding something.

     "Nothing important. Let's just chill" he told me.

"We can take a nap, it always makes me feel good" I said holding his hand. I smiled and pulled him towards the bed. We laid back down and looked at the ceiling. I moved in closer and he didn't pull away. He pulled me closer and kissed my forehead. I looked up at him and he had his eyes closed.

I placed my hand around his stomach and went to sleep.