Chapter 3

"Haley..... Haley...." Then I felt someone smack me. My eyes jolted open. "Hey that hurt" I said and saw Karen laughing. "We're landing in five so I just thought I should wake you" Karen said. "K thanks are the others awake?" I asked "yeah I just woke them up" she said.

When we landed I grabbed my stuff then went with my sisters. "Ok so what now?" I asked. "Um he said that they would be waiting for us so maybe there up ahead" Lainey said. I nodded as we walked a little front and she was right they were right there.

"Lainey!" Pete screamed. Lainey looked over and ran to Pete. Rebeca went over to Andy then Karen went to Joe. I saw Patrick and he wave to me. I smiled and walked over.

"How was your flight Halo?" Patrick asked. "It was good Karen and I watched The Dark Night then went to sleep" I said as we walked out of the airport. "That's good" Patrick said and opened the back door of the car for me.

"Lainey and Pete are gonna ride with us" Patrick said put my bag in the trunk then got in the drivers seat. Lainey got in the back with me and Pete got in the front seat.

I put in my earphones and Heathens by TØP came on. "Haley what are you listening to?" Lainey asked. "Heathers by TØP want to listen?" I asked and she nodded so I handed her my right earphone.

"Are you guys hungry?" Pete asked then looked back. I shook my head no but Lainey said "yup." Pete nodded then looked front. "Patrick I'm gonna text Joe that were gonna get food" Pete said and Patrick nodded.

"So guys tomorrow want to go shopping?" Pete asked. I hate shopping. It's just so boring and I don't want them spending money on me. "That sounds like fun!" Lainey said happily. "How about you Halo?" Pete asked even he calls me Halo. I shrugged and Pete yelled "WE'ER GOING SHOPPING!!!" with his hands in the air. His phone rang and he looked at it then answered.

"Hey man what's up?" He said. "No I'm with Rick, Lainey and Halo" he looked back at us then started laughing. "Halo is Pats kid and Lainey's mine...... Yeah um hold on" Pete said then moved the phone away. "Guys do you want to meet Brendon Urie?" Pete asked us. I nodded and Lainey looked like she was gonna have a heart attack. "Brendon Urie as in Panic! At The Disco Brendon?" She asked and Pete nodded. "Yes!!!" Pete laughed then put the phone on speaker.

"Brendon they want to meet you!" Pete said. "That's great I want to meet them too!" Brendon said. "Guys are you okay with pizza?" Patrick asked. "YES!!" Brendon screamed. "I wasn't asking you" Patrick said and it made me smile how stupid Brendon can be sometimes.

"Yes" Lainey said then Pete looked to me "how about you Halo?" He asked. "I'm not hungry" I said. "Are you sure?" Patrick asked. "Yup" I said popping the 'p'

"Hey Brendon I'm gonna let you go now see you Thursday" Pete said then hung up.

Patrick pulled up to Little Cesar's then took off his seatbelt. "I'll be back keep an eye on Pete k" Patrick said then got out. Lainey looked at me then Pete. "Now what?" She asked. I shrugged and so did Pete.

"Halo how come your not hungry?" Lainey asked. "I don't eat a lot" I said and shrugged. Pete looked at me then at Lainey with a worried expression. "How come?" Lainey asked. "Well I never really got fed so I'm not used to eating a lot" I said then looked at my iPod. "Why?" Lainey asked and Pete looked extremely interested. "I um- Patrick's here" I said an Patrick handed Pete four pizzas.

"So what are we talking about?" Patrick asked. "Nothing important" I said before someone could bring up the subject. "What time is it Halo?" Lainey asked. "It's 5:30" I said and Lainey nodded.

"Hey Lainey do you want to listen to music?" I asked and held out my earphone. She nodded and took it then put it in her ear. "What are you listening to?" Pete asked. "Put The Gun Down by Andy Black" I said and Pete smiled. "Halo what bands do you like?" He asked me. "I like All Time Low, Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco, Twenty Øne Piløts, Black Veil Brides, and My Chemical Romance" I said while looking out the window.