Chapter 7

~first day of school~

"HALO! Get up and get ready for school!" Pete yelled and jumped on my bed. "Pete it's 6:00 in the morning" I said checking the time on my phone. "I know get up and breakfast is downstairs" he said then left.

I got out of bed and walked downstairs. "Here you go Halo" Andy said and slid a plate of food in front of me. My sisters were also downstairs eating.

I sate my food then went up stairs to take a shower. I really don't want to go to school I'm probably just gonna get bullied.

I got out of the shower and dried my body and my hair. I decided on wearing an All Time Low shirt with black skinny jeans and a flannel around my waist with my black converse.

I brushed my teeth and hair then grabbed my stuff and walked downstairs. It's 6:54 so we have to leave now. "Bye guys" Joe said and gave Karen a hug. Pete gave Lainey a hug and Andy gave Rebeca one. Patrick's driving us to school so I'll just hug him before I get out of the car.

We got to school and I hugged Patrick goodbye. "Ok we have to go to the front office to get our schedule" Lainey said so we all walked to the front office. The whole time people were commenting and whispering to each other.

We walked in and the lady smiled at us. "How may I help you girls?" She said. "We're new" Rebeca said and looked around. "Names please" she said so I told her "Halo- I mean Haley Stump, Lainey Wentz, Rebeca Hurly, and Karen Trohman" she smiled and handed us two papers. One was the schedule ad the other was a map. "Thank you" Lainey said and we walked out.

I have first period with Karen and third with Lainey but that's it. All our classes if there weren't with each other they were all the way on the other side of the school.

"At the end of school we'll meet at that tree ok?" Karen said and we all agreed ten went where we had to.

Me and Karen walked into our first class and everyone was in there seats. "You guy must be Haley and Karen correct?" Our teacher asked. We nodded and he looked around. "Class this is Karen, say hi" "hi Karen" the class said. "Karen you can sit next to Rachel, Rachel raise you hand" a kid with blond hair raised her hand. Karen walked over and sat next to her.

"Haley you can sit next to Damon, Damon raise your hand" a boy with brown hair and green eyes raised his had. I walked over and sat next to him.

He looked at me then gave me a look that said 'gross'. I looked around and saw three girls talking to each other while looking at me. This is gonna be great. (Sarcasm)

~lunch~

It's was now lunch and I'm not hungry. I walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I washed my face then dried it off.

I heard the door open and the girls from first period walked in. "You emo bitch" the leader of them said and walked over. "Don't talk to Damon, look at Damon, or even think about him understand" she said and pushed me against a wall. I nodded and she kicked me in the ribs.

She walked out and I was holding my side. I pulled up my shirt and I have a red mark. That's gonna bruise. I though and sighed.

The bell rang for sixth period so I walked to my next class. It was boring like all the others.

~~

The bell rang for the end of school so me and walked to the tree I was told to. I saw the other waiting there and smiled. "Hey guys" I said and try all said hey.

Patrick's car pulled up as we all got in. "So how was school?" Patrick asked and everyone said it was ok. Then the ride was silent.

( --the two lines mean it's a new day at school. I'm gonna go through the week)

-- Tuesday

Jasmine pushed me against the wall in the hallway and smacked me. "I told you to say away from Damon didn't I!" She yelled at me. "I had to I sit next-" she smacked me again then stomped away.

I grabbed my face and felt something. I pulled my hand down and saw a little blood.

I looked up and saw the boy that helped me up the other day. He looked at me then I could see his gaze move to my cheek.

I went into the bathroom cleaned my face then walked to my next class. I wonder who that boy is.

--Thursday

Damon kicked me in the ribs twice and laughed. "Stay away from Jasmine or I'll hurt you worse then this understand?!" He yelled at me. He kicked me once more then walked away. I hate school.

--Friday

Finally! After this two days of no bulling. Everyday this week Jasmine and her Damon have been hurting me and I hate it.

It's now lunch and I want to be alone. I walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror.

The door opened then Jasmine and two girls walked in. Great. "Hey emo what are you doing cutting your self?" She said and laughed. "No" I said ad grabbed my stuff. I was about to walk out when one of her followers grabbed me.

She pushed me to Jasmine and Jasmine slammed my head into the wall three times. I felt bliss trickle down my head.

"Let me help you with that cutting problem" she said as pulled out a knife. She cut my leg, arm, stomach and shoulder. I screamed in pain but they were muffled by Jasmine's hand covering my mouth.

The bell rang and she grabbed my head and slammed it into the wall again the walked out with her friends.

I flew to the floor and my vision got blurry. A person walked in and picked me and my stuff up then I blacked out.

~~

I woke up and sat up. Pain ran through my body so I laid back down. I had a blanket on my and I was in a small room that had a bed, dresser with a lamp on it, and a window.

I took the blanket off and saw that I don't have pants on. My leg had about fifteen stitches on it. I pulled up my shirt and my stomach also had stitches. I checked my arm and shoulder and the had stitches too.

The door opened and the boy that helped me up that one day walked in. "Your awake" he sad and walked over. "Yeah also can I have my pants?" I asked and he nodded. He walked over to his wardrobe and handed me my skinny jeans. They have a hole in them from where Jasmine cut me.

"How did I get here?" I asked and he sat next to me. "I carried you here" he said then looked out the window. I did too and saw it was dark. Crap the guys must be worried sick.

"Um why did you bring me here -" "Axel, and I brought you here because you have five wounds that needed to be stitches up and I saw you walk in the bathroom the Jasmine and her friends did. They walked out but you didn't so i went to see if you were alright and you weren't." I nodded and started at the ceiling.

"Thank you Axel" I said and he looked at me. "You welcome Halo" he said and smiled. It's really cold in here and it's dark out so I can't go home.

"Well it 11:15 so you should probably go to sleep and tomorrow I'll take you home" he said and walked to the door.

"Wait" I said and he looked at me. "Can you stay with me please?" I asked and he nodded. I made room for him on the bed and he got in. I cuddled up to him and slowly fell asleep.