Chapter 4

I was lying in the room with the only light coming from the moon when I heard my door nob turn. The door opened and I saw a figure in the door. I sat up and the figure walked forward a bit.

"Halo?" It's Rebeca thank god I thought it was a murderer or something. "Yeah Beca?" I asked and she walked over and had tears in her eyes. "Beca what wrong?" I asked. "I had a nightmare can I stay with you tonight?" She asked and I nodded then moved over making room for her to get in bed.

She got under the cover and said "thank you" "your welcome Beca, do you want me to put on music?" She nodded so I got out of bed, closed the door ten grabbed my IPod and put my music playlist on shuffle.

I got in bed and soon we both fell asleep.

~~~~

"HALO WAKE UP!!" Someone screamed and I opened my eyes to see Pete standing at the door. I grabbed my pillow and through it at him. "Hey!" Pete said and threw the pillow back at me. "Why am I being woken up?" I asked and crossed my arms. "We're going shopping and Patrick's making breakfast so I have the job of waking you up every morning" he said and smirked.

"Guys I can't find Beca!" Andy yelled. Petes eyes went wide and he looked around. "HALO! We need to find Beca!" He yelled and I laughed at him. He stopped freaking out an looked at me. "What's so funny?" He asked and I pulled the cover off Beca. "BECA!!" He screamed and ran over to us. "What?" She asked half asleep. Pete smirked and then yelled "WAKE UP!!!" I grabbed a pillow and hit him. "PETE STOP YELLING!" I yelled and he grabbed a pillow and hit me.

Andy ran in and smiled. "Beca I'm glad your okay" he said and walked over to us. "Hi Andy" I said and waved. "Hi Halo" he said and waved back.

"Well I'm gonna take a shower so can someone show me how to put on the hot water?" I asked and Pete said "come on" then walked in my bathroom.

He showed me how to turn it on then I took off my bracelets as a signal for Pete to get out. He took the hint and closed the bathroom door.

I looked out to make sure he closed the door to my room also and he did. I took off my cloths and got in the shower. The water felt amazing. Unfortunately I couldn't shampoo my hair or use body wash since I didn't have any. All the girls had to share shampoo and body wash same as the guys.

I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around me then went into my room. I picked out cloths and got dressed. I decided on my Twenty Øne Piløts shirt with black skinny jeans and my converse. I brushed my hair then went downstairs.

"Morning Halo how'd you sleep?" Patrick asked me. "Great" I say and sit at the island in the kitchen. Joe slides a plate of 4 pancakes 2 pieces of bacon and some eggs in front of me. I'll never be able to eat half of that.

I ate half a piece of bacon and a pancake then I pushed the plate front a bit. Patrick sat next to me then looked at my plate. "Halo what are you doing?" He asked trying to make small talk. "I just finished eating" I said "what do I do with the left overs do you want them?"

He looked me up and down then at the plate. "No I'm not hungry I already ate but thanks" he said and smiled. I smiled the yelled "PETE!" Then he came running in. "I heard my name" he said an I pointed at my food "want it?" I said and he nodded. I gave him the plate then looked at Patrick "where are the others?" I asked and he said "in the back yard with Andy" "thanks" I said and walked outside.

Lainey, Beca, and Karen were jumping on the trampoline. It the kind that's huge and has a net around it. "Halo!!!" Lainey screamed and everyone stopped jumping and looked at me. "What are you waiting for come in here but take off your shoes" Karen yelled.