The End?

CUTE ^^^

"And what's that?" I ask, pain tearing in my chest.

"It's your dad, isn't it? I know it is, Via." Miranda laughs and walks forward as the heavy metal chains drag across the floor scraping against it.
I cover my ears and stand up, trying to walk up to Devils face. I trip over and save myself by grabbing onto the bars. Devin laughs as I look down and see my feet chained to the floor.
"You killed my Father, right? Or your Mother did?"
"Don't. Bring. Mom. Into this." I scowl. I'm taken back to the time when me and Miranda were friends and took her in for about a month before her brother came and got her.
"Mom was amazing," Miranda says. "When I ran away, I'm so happy you guys took me in for a while. You're family is kind for the spawn of satan. And living with you gave me a gateway to your darkest fears." She cackles.
I whimpered a bit. I hope she didn't know what it was.
"How could you know?" I say very faintly.
"I do, watch." She grins a sickening one and her face starts to twist and dissolve. I blink once, and I'm in a foggy forest filled to the brim with blue misty fog. The heavy smell of dried rain fills my nostrils. n
Crunch.
I whipped my head around. That's when I saw it, my tree. I knew because it had the one dogwood flower on the branch that never seemed to die.
I felt my eyes tear up. I knew what was coming next as I clenched my chest in pain, trying to decide whether to run or hug him.
The face starts to emerge, or what's of it. The pale cream oval emerges from the foggy darkness, revealing it looks quite smooth.
Next, the arms, the Slender, skinny long arms that'd reach his kneecaps. The red tie is hard to miss is the plain darkness of the suit.
Dad.
My eyes widen, making tears spill and my spine tingle as my fathers things grew from his back, looking even more demon like. I couldn't hear if I said it, but all I could think was no, please don't actually be him.
But I knew exactly who he was.
The static was the last straw for me. When my vision got hazy, I bolted. The path wasn't clear, but I managed to find my way through. Everything was a blur as branches and leaves scrapped at my cheeks and ankles.
I scream as anxiety shoots up my back when somethings grabs my hair and entangles it with their hand.
I grab the hand, only to realize it's a branch. I pull my head away to untangle my hair, but it doesn't budge,
An idea sparks, and I use my pocket knife and flip it open.
Cut the branch, or—....
I didn't finish my thought before I heard static rush through my ears and I chopped what was my hair.
And I ran once more, darting throughout the forests. I saw the gate, and turned around only to see my Father up in my face, things entangling me.
Without thinking, guilt poured into my stomach as I used my blade to slash at the tongs. He made a deafening screech of a million low screams and voices of Satan.
I bursts open the gate and ran through, and my vision became blurry from tears. One blink, and I was on my purple carpet once more. I put a hand to my cheek, a small scar is there, and there are sine on my ankles, but they are dry. I feel my messy black hair next, and now it's cut so it's short to my shoulder blades.
"We know that he scares you. You think he's evil." I hear the horrible voice of Miranda once more.
I look up, tears streaming down my face. "No, I don't!"
I feel a stinging pain as Devin slaps me and scratches me across the cheek with his dark red nails, digging into the fresh skin on my face. Tears start to spill again and I try to stop the blood which shuts me up.
"Admit it!" Miranda screeches in a low grudged voice. "He's the reason mom is DEAD! If he would've protected her, MY dad would've not killed her!"
"Shut it, Miranda!" I screech, feeling tongs stretch my skin and tear out my back. I grab hold of the cage with them and try to rip it from the ground. It takes a minute but eventually it rips just a tiny bit from the cement ground. I know my eyes, my mouth and any other facial features are gone by now.
Devin jumps back, and I can see a little but if fear in his eyes, he realizes I'm stronger than him.
I'm stronger than him.
But Miranda doesn't think so.
She raises her right hand and shots some sort of black substance. It's sticky and kind of looks like a very dark green once it hits a part of my foot. It starts to.... Burn?
I start whimpering as smoke comes from my ankle and I fall to the ground. I look at my hands, covered in blood from my check and the branches and everything.
I can only think of this as my Fathers point of view, with the blood of an innocent child on his hands.
I can only fear him, can't I? He scares me, I'm not a demon.
He scares me, what if he hurts me one day?
Well, that day will only come if I can only leave.
I stand up again, and dodge Miranda's next shoot of this tar. I use the tongs to grip the cage again. It breaks free, and the tongs grow even larger, as do I.
Devin has fallen onto the ground, as I look at his pesky little body. I use the tongs to grip him, wanting to squeeze the life out of him. He sadly digs his sharp nails into the black tongs and I shriek in pain and release him. He bolts for the door, but Miranda stops him.
"You fight!" She screams. "Don't be a coward!"
Devin grabs her arm. "She's stronger, Miranda..-"
"Stop. Being. So. Scared!" She throws him to the ground and he narrows his eyebrows,mane then shoots some ooze at me. I get some on the tong, and half of it melts off and the pain is unbearable.
Miranda makes a square on the door, so I can no longer see it, it's just a wall. I start to charge for her, but don't realize Devin is holding something. Gasoline and matches.
He sucks the gasoline into his hand, and shoots it everywhere, including on me. Half of my uniform burns off, so now it's me and a tank top with some burnt shorts, the only other thing surviving as a tie.
Miranda makes some kind of white circle in the ground, and then grabs the box of matches.
Just then, a tall boy with black and red hair and shiny brown eyes emerges from the hole, knocking her off of her feet when he gets up. He shoves Devin afterwards.
And then Jude runs to me.
His eyes are widened to large now, I can see them through his bangs. Once he comes, I embrace him with every tong I have, lifting him from the ground. I look him in the face as he smirks.
"You thought I'd just leave you?"
I let go of him once I see Miranda with the matches. I scream, and Jude turns around.
"Goodbye," Miranda whispers loudly with a toothy, twisted grin crawling over her cheeks, as she blows on the box of matches, and scattering them across the room, creating the brightest day of orange, yellow, red and many burning colors I've never seen mixed together like this before and whipping and lashing around in random patterns.
I look around frantically, and I see Jude running to Miranda with a knife. She quickly hops into the white hole with Devin and closes it, laughing the entire way.
The flames are so hot around me, sweat drops rolling down my body and my feet and shoulder burning in the hot steamy room.
I wipe my sweating, hot forehead and I feel myself shrink, my tongs shrink straight into my back, Starting to catch on fire from the flames around me. I start to scream as a flame catches the bottom of my shirt, touching my waist.
I look around for Jude in this blurry mess, with the tears streaming down my face colder than the flames themselves. I'm running around, no idea where I'm going, trying not to give into the steaming monstrosity.
I bump into to Jude and wail as I collapse to the ground. He falls directly on me, almost directly I between my knees.
He sits up between my knees, and I prop myself up and look at him, holding myself up by grabbing onto his shoulders
"Jude," I say, shaking as I feel the flame from my shirt build up my torso. "Don't let this be how it ends."
"I'll..." He takes a deep breath, and then starts to cough. "I'll try..."
He grabs me by my wrist and pulls me up to stand by him. I put my hands to his chest and look up at his eyes, reflecting the flames engulfing us.
He press his lips to mine, and throws his arms tightly around my waist. I know he'll be able to taste the salty tears that are endlessly streaming down to our lips. I close my eyes and try to forget about the numbing pain and stinging that has consumed my thighs and stomach, and try to think about the fact that I am here. I'm here, and no where else, not in my tree with dad, not getting bullied by Miranda, not laughing with Ashlyn, not hating Vlend, not at a diner, not at a camp, not in winter, not is Highschool.
I'm here, and nowhere else.

I'm Via, and no one else.

I'm with him, and no one else.

This is how it ends, not anyway else.

He pulls back from the softest kiss, the best and last kiss, I will ever have, and I hold onto him, right below his shoulder, and he hold onto me as tight as anyone ever will.
I start to shake and cry harder once he starts to go up it flames. My skin is melting, the pale leftovers falling to the floor. I know his hands are burning since they're on my waist.
The could see some black and white thing starting to surround us, maybe even trying to save us, blending with the fire.
If it could save it, it's too late now.
I look into his crystallized eyes, as I push my forehead to his chest as the flames reach our necks, our hair on fire, and soon, his eyes.
I smile,
and
crush him,
as we instantly,
yet slowly,

go up in flames.