The Daughter Of Slender Man

(Via)

Hey. Uh-- I'm, uh. Slendermans child. Great way to start, right?

Two sides to the story:

Good Side- It's pretty cool being a demon. Someone wanna kill me? THEY DIE.

Bad Side- it's ...pretty hard to find friends. And form friendships. I can't trust a soul with my secret. Especially when I live in the mortal realm for now. Have you heard that people used to burn people who were thought to be witches? I bet if they had those "guess the pigs weight" games at the fair back then, everyone who guessed the right amount would get burnt. 

At 6 in the morning, my ears were flooded with the painful riff of the alarm clock. I wasn't tired, though.

Demons... have a weird way of sleeping.

I just don't want to go to school to deal with all those animals. A school full of mean girls and annoying boys. There is one thing I look forward to, though--- and it's seeing one of my friends, Vlend.

Vlend is a pretty cool guy. I mean-- he does know my secret, though. And if ANYONE knows your secret.... It's risky. I don't trust anyone. I still am hesitant about him.

I go straight into the bathroom to brush the tangled hair that reaches my thighs that Dad never lets me cut. He's... Crazy. To be simple. 

I put on my school uniform, which was black and had a blueish purple tie. And it had a skirt attached. YAY. I was okay with it but I mean--- Who wants to wear something like this?

I wore some denim jeans with it... It's just my style.

I swallowed as I walked past my dad's bedroom. He wasn't there. Never was in the morning.

Probably out brutally murdering innocents, I thought to myself and shuddered. I liked the blood, the eeriness and the thrill of my dads little "game." I just hated when it ended.

When it ended and he always won. And never gave the kid a chance. I hate him, sometimes--

SOMETIMES---

just because no one deserves to die. I know. Not typical for a demon. 

I was out the door in seconds, wanting to get my mind off of him.

No backpack here... They are a waste of money.

When I got to school, I saw my rival, Miranda.

She hates me. She has this snarky attitude toward me. Typical mean girl. Maybe because one time I stepped on her pencil... Or maybe not.

Miranda was standing by her locker, looking at a mirror, ruffling her wheat blonde hair, and applying some sort of lipgloss. I didn't care that she was doing a girly thing, I just hated that it was her doing it. 

I walked to Vlends locker ASAP. My mouth parted to a smile.

He sat there, checking his text messages on his phone, brown hair falling to the side and his body slumped against the lockers.

"Hey, Vlend," I said with a smirk. "Texting your girlfriend?"

He chuckled perfectly. "Shut up, Via."

Via. The um... Interesting name my father gave me. I think it was supposed to be close to Valentine because that was his and my now-dead mothers favorite time of the year. Ironic.