- diary entry 4 -

12-17-09

dear diary,

i showed the kind old man to the back of the store to get his three tubes of paint that he desired to have from my shop.

he thanked me kindly for giving him his paint and i walked him over to checkout. i turned around to grab the detail brushes for him and i set them in front of him and asked him if these were the brushes that he wanted, he nodded.

as i started to scan his items and remove the tags off for him. the old man began to speak to me. he told me that the boy i was with was really kind to paint a picture for me. i told him that he was something. the man proceeded to tell me to keep him, but i think he got the wrong idea of us being friends.

wow. that was odd. using the word "us" to describe brendon and i.

i smiled at the man and put his items in a plastic bag and handed it to him. i told him to have a goodnight and he waved back to me, smiling with the few teeth that he had left in his mouth.

i begin to pack up my things and lock up the shop as i leave for the night to go home and sleep and rest on this day for the night.

i get in my car and head in the direction of my apartment building. i walked into the lobby almost half asleep and waved to gabriel the nocturnal young doorman who seemed to never sleep.

i head up to my room and go to sleep.

all thoughts on brendon.

stay happy, rest well,
Juliette~