- diary entry 8 -

12-31-09

^thanks btw guys!(:

dear diary,today is new years eve and i haven't seen brendon since the night we kissed

dear diary,
today is new years eve and i haven't seen brendon since the night we kissed. we never traded numbers, because we were really all about talking to each other in person.

its okay thought because brendon is coming over to shop today, so we can watch the ball drop on tv.

i guess it'd be more realistic to drive 2 hours out of town to go watch it, but brendon and i just wanted to spend time together outside of a car.

brendon had showed up to the shop at 9 and he and i dealt with the last two customers of the day.

brendon went to the back of the shop to get the tv set up and get the channel on, while i stayed at the front of the shop to close.

i shut the main lights off and head to the back of the store. brendon had an air mattress blown up and blankets and pillows set up.

the tv was on and the announcers continued to boast about their families and excitement they would always have on new years day.

brendon and i leaned up against the wall with some pillows and just had one another's arms wrapped around each other.

once the ball had dropped, new years kisses scattered around the entire tv screen. brendon looked at me, then looked down at my lips.

we kissed and it felt like the first date all over again.

stay happy, celebrate,
Juliette~