- diary entry 7 -

12-20-09

dear diary,we went out to an italian restaurant in town, that i haven't been to since i was little, it was very nostalgic

dear diary,
we went out to an italian restaurant in town, that i haven't been to since i was little, it was very nostalgic.

brendon ordered his food and as did i. we shared a long conversation about some of the missing art pieces that should be included in the museum. it was probably our longest conversation yet.

as we finished our meals, brendon drove around as we talked even more about our lives, what our plans may be in the future, and more.

i learned that brendon was very musically talented. he said that he wanted to make music for the world one day, and hopefully make people like music as much as he does.

when brendon stopped at the front of my apartment complex, he opened my door for me and we stood outside of the two main doors to the lobby.

he gently grabbed both of my hands like he did the night that he had asked me on this date, and looked me in the eyes and topd me he had a wonderful time tonight.

brendon then started to lean in and i go the idea that he was trying to kiss me. so, i began  to kiss back. it was a simple peck, but it was still lustful.

first kiss was magical.

stay happy, kisses,

Juliette~