- diary entry 6 -

12-20-09

dear diary,

dear diary,

today is the day that brendon takes me out on our very first date. i didn't really know how to dress, considering it was my very first date in the twenty-one years that i've been living in, and i had no idea where brendon was taking me.

we were going to meet outside of my apartment building as soon as i was ready, so i left my hair in it's natural wavy, unpleasant form. i put on an antique white dress that i wore to every important avent that i was invited to, because i didn't feel the need to pamper myself. 

when i walked out into the lobby of my building, brendon was at the front desk talking to gabriel. he looked at me with wide eyes. brendon had on a vest that had a bunch of different shades of brown lines on it, a black undershirt, and black jeans. his shaggy brown hair laid on his head, in an unpleasant form just like mine. he also had dressed casual, yet still sophisticated.

we got in his car and he drives to our destination with the radio on high, blasting threw the car radio was the beatles, and a few songs from death cab for cutie. as i sang every song that the radio had to offer, brendon would always look at me in shock, as if he was surprised that i knew these songs, but they were classics, and they played all the time in my shop. how could i not know them?

when we arrived to a place in town, brendon had opened the door on my side of the car, and placed both hands, gently on my eyes, leading me to the place.

he eventually removed his hands from eyes, and it revealed the art museum that had lied in the streets of our town. i had never been here before, because i have always been working and never had the time.

i told brendon that it was beautiful and he smiled in response, leading me throughout the the museum and showing me his favorite parts. maybe i shouldn't have underestimated him when he first wanted a job at my shop, because he was highly intelligent when it came to art.

after we had walked around for hours in the musuem, brendon said that he wanted to take me out to dinner because a date, isn't date without dinner to finish it off.

i'll get back to you, diary after dinner is done.

stay happy, and fine dine,

Juliette~