Bro and a bet

The picture is of me in what I have so far of my Rose cosplay! I just really like it. Sorry. Hehe.

~Karkat's POV~

After we were done watching the movie that Dave put on to apologize for touching my horns, and then a few more because I asked, no, more like demanded, he didn't move like I expected him to. He kept his arm around me, and I didn't really care enough to move. I saw Dave's Bro looking at us out of the corner of his eye but when I turned my head to look at him, he immediately looked away and pretended he wasn't just staring at us. Yeah, he's kinda.. Weird.

~Bro's POV~

Aww. Look at the two of them, cuddled up together. Dave seemed to be pretty damn happy, while Karkat didn't really care. I'll have to ask Dave if he got hi- SHIT. KARKAT NOTICED ME. I immediately looked away and pretending I wasn't just staring at them.

~Karkat's POV again~

When Dave's Bro looked away, I looked up at Dave, who had his normal Strider look. It was a little different.. I think he was almost smiling. Wow. Before I could confirm it, he stopped smiling and looked down at me, then smirked. What the fuck. He lifted my chin with his thumb and index finger, probably looking me in the eye. I couldn't tell because of his shades, but I assume he was.

"You're adorable."

"No I'm not, fuckass."

"Oh, so you want me to-"

I interrupted him quickly, getting a bit flustered. I pulled away from him then. "NO. I DIDN'T FUCKING MEAN IT LIKE THAT, DIPSHIT." He just laughed and adjusted his shades, looking down at me. My face was probably a deep red when he said that. I think he was blushing a little as well. I smirked, looking up at him again, my blush mostly faded.

"Strider, are you *blushing*!?" I asked, a smile on my face. I said it in a shocked tone, which he knew was fake. He just blushed more, and I saw his bro shaking his head at him. He saw me looking again and looked away, and this time he went to a different room.

"Shut the fuck up Vantas."

"Make me." It sort of just slipped out. I didn't even give it a second thought before saying it, which was probably dumb.

"Are you really telling me to kiss you? Because that can be arranged." He just smirked, and my face went red again.

"Gog dammit.." He just laughed, putting his damn arm around me again. I looked up at him, and he smirked. And then the lights went out. I jumped and squeaked a bit as this happened, not being able to see anything because it was dark outside now as well.

"Vantas, are you scared?" I could fucking hear the smirk in his voice.

"N-no! It just startled me.."

"Oh, then I guess you wouldn't mind coming with me to fix the lights?" Again, I could fucking hear the smirking the way he said it. I just sort of looked down, and sighed.

"F-fine.. I'll help you..."

"Hmm.. I've got an idea. Since you're obviously scared, how about you get a prize if you don't get scared the entire time." I was really surprised at this.

"Are you fucking serious? Fine, what kind of prize would I get?"

"Anything you want."

"...and if I do get scared?" I'm pretty sure he was thinking for a moment, because there was a delayed response.