Stupid fucking Bro

~Karkat's POV~

Dave and I watched a movie- my favorite actually-The Fault in Our Stars. After it was over, I sniffed a bit, but I was alright. Dave however.. He got invested in the characters too much. How could I tell? He was sniffling and wiping tears from his eyes. So naturally, I kissed him softly on the lips. He kissed me back, a hand on my shoulder. I smiled a little into the kiss, then pulled away, and looked into his eyes. He smiled just a bit, and I pulled him into a hug. I wiped some tears from his cheek, laughing a bit. I sort of straddled him then, sitting on his lap, as I kissed him again.

A few minutes later, Sollux walked in. I heard his footsteps and pulled away, turning around to see him there, and he smirked.

"Are you thure you're not matethpritth?" I growled at his question, getting off of Dave's lap.

"Yes, I am completely sure, you fucking asshat!" He laughed, as my cheeks were red from both embarrassment and anger. Also being from intimate with Dave.

Dave chuckled, and I whipped my head around to meet his gaze. He didn't stop laughing, like I expected him to.

"Strider. Shut. The fuck. Up." He stopped and rolled his eyes, which I could only spot because of the movement. Sollux then left, laughing a bit.

"I'll leave you two to your redrom!" I growled and got up, throwing my alarm clock at him quickly, then shut the door. I didn't give a shit of I got that thing back or not. I never used it. Dave just chuckled took his shades off, looking into my eyes.

"To be honest..." He whispered in my ear. It bright chills up my spine, the way he said it.

"Your anger kinda turns me on." My entire face became a deep shade of red, my eyes widening. I honestly had no idea what to say at this point. He just laughed a little and kissed me, and I kissed back. He pulled away after a few minutes, and ran his hand through my hair. I let out a low purr, leaning into the kiss. He pulled away and laughed a bit, as my purring stopped.

"Your purr is adorable. You're like a cat!" I growled and crossed my arms, looking to the side. He just laughed, and continued to run his hand through my hair. After a while he accidentally touched my horn, and I blushed deeply, but didn't say anything. He raised a brow.

"You're not gonna tell to stop or anything?" He then smirked a bit and I shook my head.

"I mean, I'm not gonna tell you not to turn me on." His eyes widened a bit, as a very light blush dusted his cheeks. His expression changed quickly though. It was immediately switched for a much more devious one, as mine was changed to a slightly scared one. He started to rub my horns firmly, smirking. I bit my lip, not stopping him, my face completely red. He stopped after a few minutes, and I looked up, a bit confused.

"Hey, you know what I just realized?" I raised a brow in confusion.

"What?"

"It's dark out now." I looked out the window to see if he was right, and he was. It was already night.

"Wow. It didn't seem that long at all." He just nodded.

"Yeah. Barely even seemed like an hour to me."

"To me it seemed more like 15 minutes..." I chuckled, leaning on his chest then. He started to pet my head, and I purred quietly. He smirked some and scratched behind my ear, making me purr louder. He laughed a bit and kissed my forehead then, and I just cuddled up to him more. He started to move then, and I opened my eyes and got off of him. He started to go through his bag then. Oh, he was probably changing into his pajamas.

~Dave's POV~

I got up from me and Kitkat's little cuddle session to change, trying to find the pajamas my Bro should have packed. But. He didn't pack any. All he did pack was a shirt, jeans, and a black bag. I opened the bag, to see.. Jesus fucking CHRIST. WHY.

In the bag was fucking sex toys, condoms, lube, lacy fucking underwear, and a note that said to have fun. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. I HATE HIM SO MUCH RIGHT NOW--

"Why is your face red?" I heard Karkat ask.

"Because my Bro is a dick." I closed the bag and shoved it bag down in the bottom of the actual bag.

"What did he do?"

"Nothing. He did nothing." Karkat raised a brow at me.

"Really? Because it seems like-"

"I don't want to say, okay?" He sighed.

"Fine."

"Oh, and he didn't pack me pajamas. So I guess I'll be sleeping in my boxers." Karkat didn't seem to care too much.

So I took my shirt and jeans off, then laid in the bed again. Karkat took his off as well, leaving us both only in boxers. And that's how the night ended.

Ok, sorry that chapter was so short!! But thank you all for all the reads and votes, it means a lot to me!! :3 and I'll make the next chapter a lemon, but only if I get a request for it. And if you don't want people to know you're a sinner like me, you can private message me a request, and no one will know but me. And I'm pretty damn good with secrets. If I wasn't, I wouldn't even have this phone, or this account. Plus, everyone would know that I'm a sinner. I mean everyone at school and home. But yeah, you get the point. Again, thanks for all the reads! I love you all!!! :3
~Mira