(wARNING SMUT)

JUST A WARNING. THERE IS SMUT. IF YOU ARE AN INNOCENT SOUL I WOULD NOT ADVISE YOU TO READ THIS.

aLSO IM VVVVVV SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A FEW DAYSSS!! I HAD TO GO TO MY DAD'S PLACE AND SINCE HE'S A DICK HE WON'T LET ME HAVE A PHONE. BUT AGAIN. I'M VVVVVVV SORRY. I MADE THIS CHAPTER LONG AS AN APOLOGY--

~Dave's POV~

Today me and Karkat walked into school, him blushing just a bit like normal. After all our stupid classes and lunch and all that shit, we headed home, my hand in his. He was blushing a bit more than normal, though he was looking down. I knew because he looked up at me once and I saw. I just smiled a bit at this. I held him close to me, moving my hand to his side. He blushed more, as I could see his face now.

We got back to my house a bit later, and I saw a note on the fridge. It said the usual thing.

"Hey, I won't be home tonight. I'll be here tomorrow though. And feel free to stay home from school. I'll cover for for you. And have fun with your boyfriend. ;) -Bro"

Jesus. He's basically telling me to fuck Karkat. What kind of parent does that? Not a good one, I know that much.

Later me and Karkat were playing video games, when Karkat got kinda uncomfortable. The couch was still taken up, so we sat on the floor, since it's sorta hard to sit on someone's lap and play video games. So I had him sit on the chair, and I sat on the floor.

After about an hour, I stood up an stretched, heading to my room. Karkat followed me in, and I sat on my bed. He sat on my lap. It surprised me a bit this time, causing me to blush just a bit. He settled into my lap, as I felt a little more nervous this time. I have no idea why, to be completely honest.

Later on he laid down beside me, then I went into the living room to adjust the temperature. I liked it warmer, so I turned it up some. I came back into the bedroom, and laid back down. Karkat sighed, and looked over at me.

"Dave, it's so hot..." He groaned. He kept saying stuff like that for a while, and I eventually got kinda annoyed with it. I groaned and pinned him down, looking him in the eye.

"If you don't stop complaining about how hot it is, I'll give you a reason to be hot."

His entire face went red and I smirked. He was being quiet at least. He looked like he was gonna say something and I chuckled.

"Do you really want my to...?" He just nodded. Wow. I'm glad Bro left.

I smirked and unpinned him, only to take my shirt off. He took his shirt off then as well, leaving me with a smirk on my face, ands deep red covering his own.

Fun fact. I already had a fuckin boner.

So I kinda just pinned Karkat down again and grinded on him, my smirk not leaving. His face got redder and I licked my lips, making him bite his. I took my jeans off, my cheeks heating up just a bit, as he took his off. I thought I saw his dick moving or something.. Actually it's possible that he would have something else.. Wow. I never thought about it.