What the fuck Gamzee why

Fun fact
Today is my birthday!
Also fun fact
I share a birthday with SpongeBob SquarePants
So that's a thing
Lmao

~Karkat's POV~

Dave and I decided not to go to school the next day, and we just sort of laid in bed for a good while. Dave finally got up and stretched after.. Probably an hour or so, and I did the same. I looked up at him, and smiled just a bit. He kissed my cheek and got his clothes on, probably since his Bro would be here soon. I then put my sweater on and then my jeans, and once I was done I flipped some hair out of my face. He chuckled just a bit at this, and I smiled a bit in return.

We walked out to the living room then, and he sat on the chair, then I sat on his lap, facing him. I put my arms around his neck and kissed him softly, and he put his hands on my hips and deepened the kiss. Soon we were pretty much making out, my fingers getting tangled in his hair. His beautiful red eyes were closed, as mine were it barely open. We both let out small sounds every once in a while, purely out of pleasure. My hands moved down to rub his lower back, and Dave's did the same, only moving quite a bit lower. So, he was pretty much gripping my ass.

Then I thought I heard a small noise from behind me and Dave opened his eyes, his cheeks going red. I turned around to see his bro, giving him a thumbs up. My cheeks got red as well then, as I removed myself from his grasp. I wasn't really into doing that sort of thing in public, or in front of other people at all really. I was sorta shy.

Dave's bro just laughed, and made him get up. They were probably just going to talk again like last time.

~Dave's POV~

My Bro is such a fucking dick. Jesus Christ. He came in while me and Kitkat were making out and he just gave me a thumbs up, and Karkat noticed him, making him stop. God fucking dammit, I hate him.

Then he made me get up. He was probably gonna ask me some shit about me and Karkat.

"So lil man, did you have fun while I was gone?" He smirked.

"Yeah, we had fun. We played some video games, so that was cool." I knew exactly what he meant by his question, but I wasn't going to answer unless he asked me straight on.

"No, I mean did you..?" He smirked some more, looking into my eyes from behind his shades.

"Did I what?" I tried to hold back a smile, looking up at him.

"Jesus Dave, did you fuck him or not!?" He asked that rather loudly, and I turned around to see Karkat's reaction. His face was red, eyes wide. I chuckled a bit, and looked back at Bro and nodded.

"Yeah. Last night." Bro smirked more then, ruffling my hair.

"Nice job."

"Can we talk about this another time though? I don't want to embarrass him any more than I already have." He laughed a bit and nodded then.

He left the room soon after, and I sat back down on the chair, Karkat returning to his place on my lap. He just sort of looked into my eyes, leaning into me. I stared right back into his, gently placing my hands on his lower back. He put his around my neck, then kissed me softly. I pulled his body closer to mine, so our chests touched, deepening the kiss. He ran a hand through my white hair, moving his other hand to my ass. I slowly slipped my tongue into his mouth, and I felt his cheeks heat up some. I moved my hand to cup his cheek. Yup, his cheeks were pretty hot.

Karkat pulled away to make the chair recline, and I blushed just a bit. He then resumed what he was doing, only with me laying down now. He kissed me deeply, and I returned the kiss, going at his pace. He placed his hands under my shirt; his hands were ice cold, which I liked. I ran my hand through his hair, tugging at it just a bit. He let out a small moan, which I smirked at slightly. Apparently he felt this, because I felt his cheeks get a bit warmer. I would have smirked more, but I didn't want to make an endless circle of blushing and smirking.

His hands started to rub circles on my back, which I loved. I let a small moan escape me, which made me blush slightly. Karkat then pulled away, staring into my eyes. I did the same, a slight smile forming on my face. I sat up and kissed his cheek then, and he smiled at me, which I returned.

"Love you, Kitkat."

"Love you too, Strider." I laughed a bit and pulled him into my warm embrace. He was actually pretty cold, so I let him stay there for as long as he wanted. He didn't let go for a good ten seconds, which was nice. I liked having him in my grasp, where I knew I could touch him and hold him, and keep him safe from the world. It felt like our own little world, really.. It was nice.

A few minutes later, I got a call from a number I didn't recognize. I got a little confused, but I answered it anyway, since the number was from our area.

"Hello?"

"You stay away from Karbro."

"Gamzee...?"

"Yes, now don't bother Karbro. Don't talk to him, don't even think about him, motherfucker."

"Ha. Yeah. I can do what I want. I don't have to listen to you."

"Listen, I don't want you all up and motherfuckin' being with Karbro all the time. He's not yours, so leave him be, motherfucker."

"Actually, he is mine. And I don't have to listen to a word you say." I hung up then, and shook my head.

"Was that Gamzee!? What did he say!??" I sighed at Karkat's question.

"He said you weren't mine and to get away from you. I'm not going to do that though, obviously." I rolled my eyes. He seemed really worried.

"Dave. He's killed people on more than one occasion. He even fucking killed *me*!"

"Doesn't mean he can kill me, or even knows where I live." Karkat sighed.

"You have a point..." I just nodded.

"I know I do. And I'll make sure you're safe too okay? I won't let anyone hurt you." I smiled a bit and he did the same, cuddling up to me then. I ran a hand through his hair, making him purr. I kissed him softly, and he just smiled, leaning into my chest.

Sorry if that chapter wasn't the best.. I haven't had a ton of inspiration lately. Anyway, I hope you guys liked it! And I really love seeing that you guys have voted for the story, or commented especially. So thanks!! :3