A confused Sollux and a seemingly jealous Gamzee

~Karkat's POV~

I woke up with a yawn, as I sat up and stretched. I was pretty much just conditioned to sleep just until 6:00 am, which was when I needed to get up for school.

Gamzee came in a few minutes later, only in his boxers. I honestly didn't give a shit what a person was wearing, we've all got the same body, except for females. The only other part they have is breasts.. Yeah so fucking what if I say it like that. Fuck you. Well.. I'm actually not sure about how humans work. Not completely, at least. So I can only say the whole 'almost exact same bodies' thing is for sure with trolls.

After a few minutes of talking, I got up to brush my hair out and brush my teeth, and Gamzee followed along with me. My eyes were still only half open, as I was half asleep. I sort of wonder what Dave was up to..

I felt as though Gamzee sort of knew what I was thinking, because he was looking right at me. And.. He didn't look all that happy.. I looked up at him, and his expression changed from slightly angry to normal. What the fuck. I just shook it off, sitting on the couch again. I slept in my clothes, so I didn't really have to do much to get ready.

We set off to school, and I saw Dave on the way.

"Hey Gamzee, do you mind if I go talk with Dave for a bit?" He just nodded, his expression not changing.

"Sure." I nodded and turned away, then smiled a bit at Dave. I looked up at him, and he smiled back down at me.

"Hey babe." He said to me. I blushed a bit at the name, smiling a little more. He was pretty much the only person that made me smile.

~Dave's POV~

Karkat walked over to me and smiled a bit after turning around; I don't think he wanted Gamzee to see him smile. I smiled at him though, and he just looked up at me.

"Hey babe." He blushed a bit then. It was honestly really cute. I saw a but if a smile on his face still. God, his smile was adorable. Like, when he smiled, I got a really warm feeling. He was just that adorable.

~Timeskip brought to you by references such as the gobblewonker (Gravity Falls yo)~

I ran into Karkat just before lunch, and he looked around really quickly, then looked up at me.

"Dave, would you mind pretending we're Kismesis instead of Matesprits..? Just around the trolls though. At home, and wherever you're comfortable with it, you don't have to pretend. Just around the trolls."

"...Sure, but.. Why?"

"I don't want them to think I've become a softy or some shit.. Plus they think I find you annoying, and they won't ask questions. Alright..?" I just nodded. That seemed perfectly fine to me, honestly. Plus the fact that he said 'they think I find you annoying'. So he didn't.. He's so sweet, God dammit.

"Thanks a ton Dave.. It means a lot." I smiled a little and nodded, putting a hand in his hair. He smiled at this, and we headed to lunch. I took my hand off his head though, and we both stopped smiling.

I sat next to him like I did yesterday, and Gamzee looked at me sorta weird. I got a weird feeling that he liked Karkat, and that I was like.. Taking him away or something... I tried to shake it off, but I just couldn't. He was giving me a look that sent chills up my spine. I was scared of that fucker, I'm not gonna lie. I was told he killed like 5 people once.. I may have the number wrong, but still..

After lunch, Karkat and I decided we would go to his house. I would just call my Bro and let him know I would be with Karkat.

~Timeskip brought to you by my emo child, Lapis Lazuli~

Karkat and I met up outside, and I got out my phone.

"Hey lil man."

"Hey Bro, do you mind if I stay at Karkat's place tonight?"

"Sure. Wanna me to drop off a bag?"

"Yeah, that would be helpful. Thanks."

"No problem. So, are you planning on getting some tonight?" I felt my cheeks heat up just a little.

"Jesus Christ, Bro. No. I'm not gonna make him feel like he has to-"

"Woah lil man, I didn't mean to set you off. I was just kidding."

"Whatever.. I'll be at Karkat's place then. Just knock on the door later and I'll know it's you, and come answer it."

"Alright. See you in an hour or two then."

"Alright, bye." I hung up then before he could say anything else, putting the phone in my pocket.

We started toward Karkat's house then, my arm around his shoulders. We walked for about 5 minutes, then we finally reached his house. I took my arm off him, so he could open the door. We walked in, and we sat on the couch immediately.

"Where's Sollux? Shouldn't he be here?" I asked, a brow raised slightly.

"He's probably at the store. He goes there a lot before he gets home." I just nodded.

"Alright.. And my Bro should be here in an hour or two with my bag."

"Okay. So um... You wanna watch a movie?" I just nodded and smiled a bit.

"What movie?"

"Hmm.. All I really have is romcoms, so... The Fault In Our Stars?" I laughed a little.

"Sure. Whatever you want to watch works for me." I smiled a bit at him, then heard the door open. Karkat got up to open the door, and I saw that it was Sollux. He spotted me and seemed surprised again.

"Dave..? Wow, are.. I'm sorry if I seem rude but.. Are you two matethpritth?" I just shook my head, and Karkat did as well.

"No, we're Kismesis..." I smiled a bit because I'm pretty damn sure I saw him blushing, just a little. I think Sollux may have noticed too, because he smirked and laughed a bit. Karkat only blushed more at that, and sat beside me. I guess the plans for the movie were cancelled.

Karkat stood up then and dragged me to his room. I guess the plans for the movie weren't canceled.

Karkat sat on his bed, and I did the same. He turned on the tv, only for another knock to be heard at the door. It was Bro. I knew how he knocked.

"I got it." I shouted out, walking to the living room. I opened the door to see my Bro, having to look up a bit to see him. He handed me a bag, which I took quickly.

"Have fun. And feel free to have too much fun, if you know what I mean." Sollux laughed and I turned around to look at him, an expression that said, 'I am so fucking done with you right now' on my face. He shut up. Then I turned back around to Bro, who was still smirking.

"Well bye."

"Bye lil man." I shut the door then, taking the bag to Karkat's room. He smiled a bit when he saw me, and I sat my bag next to his bed.

"So we're still watching The Fault in Our Stars, right?" I smiled a bit as I asked. He just nodded in return. He turned on the movie, and I cuddled up to him, my arm around him. He looked up at me and smiled, and I smiled back.