Chapter 4 "Because Team Rocket Always Loses."

Chapter 4 

Bella P.O.V.

''Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner!"

The tickets just kept coming out of the machine.

''Pay up, bitches."

The kid groaned and handed me the money.

"Come on kid, say it."

He sighed, and cupped his mouth.

"BELLA KNIGHT IS THE PINBALL QUEEN!"

I started laughing and high fived his friends.

''Don't worry kid, one day you'll beat me." I said while ruffling his hair.

''But how, you won with 100 000 points more!" He said pouting, I just laughed.

"I'll teach you someday kiddo." His face lights up and a bright smile appeared on it.

"Oh, and keep the tickets." I said pointing to the machine that was still going.

''Really? Thanks!"

I give him a high five and started walking to the bar.

''A beer please" I told the yumyum bartender.

''Rough night?" He said with a wink.

''Yeh, you could say that."

He gave me the beer and walked to another customer.

You see, after I jumped out of the window, Rosella was no where to be found. She just ran away, but I know, one day she'll come back. I guess she had more important things to do right now. I don't blame her, she was gone for 2 days or maybe even longer.

I gulped the beer down, and slammed it on the bar. Everyone looked at me but I shrugged it off and placed some money on the counter. I looked around and everyone did what they were doing before, except one guy. He just kept staring at me. He looked young, maybe 19 or 20, and his brown hair, with blue eyes matched perfect with each other. He was around 6.3 I think.

I gave him a wink and walked out of the club.

-----------------

Its pretty cold outside, I tugged on my leather jacket that doesn't really keep me warm, but I have nothing else so i'll deal with it.

I'm walking in an alley right now, and I think im being follo-

"SLAM!"

I was slamed against the wall and closed my eyes because of the impact, like I was going to say, I think im being followed.

I opened my eyes and looked in bright blue ones.

It was the guy from the club.

"Let me go." I stated.

"Why should I? I just got you honey." he spoke back with a smirk on his face.

"Ugh, who are you?''

"Im a gangleader hun." Are you kidding me?! This is getting annoying.

Anger grew in me,

"Again! My god, it just doesn't stop does it? Every time, another gangleader appears out of no where! Its like team rocket, they always come back but nobody likes them, because everyone wants to know what happens next after Ash catches a powerfull pokemon! And not listen to there stupid lines!''

I mean, come on its almost the same,

I'm james!

I'm gangleader!

I'm here to steal your time!

Give me your pokemon!

Give me your stuff!

He looked amused,

"Why do you think im like James? Because i'm just as handsome as he is?"

I started laughing.

"No you stupid" I said between my laughs

"What is it then?"

"Because Team Rocket, always loses."

And with that, I kicked him were the sun doesn't shine and he fell on the floor, I took the opportunity to kick him again, and he fell unconcious.

This fast, really?

I left him in the alley, and started walking,

after 10 minutes walking I heared people talking,

"Did you know? Blake is going to move!" The first man spoke.

Blake? as in Blake Knight? As in my brother?

I quickly hid in someones front garden.

"Really? Why?" The second man spoke.

"Some dude is stalking him, they think he is dangerous because he hacked into the computers and traced Blake." The first guy answered.

Oh shit, they're talking about me.

Wait wait wait,

HE?!

"Where is he moving to?"

It was silent for a second and I held my breathe.

"London"

And just as he said that, the front door opened and an old woman with a broom walked out.

She was coming my way, and I started to run but something held me back,

My shoe was stuck under the tree branch,

Oh no, this is not good.

The woman came closer and closer and she started speed-walking.

I kept tugging at my shoe and finnaly got free.

When I was about to run the woman started to scream.

"IM COMING FOR YOU! YOU RUINED MY GARDEN YOU MEAN GIRL! YOU'RE JUST LIKE REGINA GEORGE HERSELF!"

My eyes widened, she was really close, I could hear it.

"COME AND GET ME!" I shouted back.

I ran and ran and didn't look back, after 10 minutes of full-sprinting I looked behind me and saw that she was gone.

While I was breathing heavily I started thinking,

Blake is going to London?

Well that means one thing,

London, here I come!

______

love y'all <3

DDDH6O