Chapter 18 " But I promised that I would find her"

Hii cutieess,

School s busy, nobody reads this but thats ok haha.

I love all of your comments guys<3 They always make my dayy. And even though we all know my writing sucks u guys are always so positve!

This one is for youu<3

Enjoy my Rella's

Chapter 18

Bella's P.O.V.

"Let me go" I say, tired of this.

"Never Bella, you can't get kidnapped again, I would kill myself." Blake responded.

"Blake let me fucking go!" I scream in his ear.

Het let go of me.

"And where the fuck is Alec? He was supposed to pick me up." I mumble

"Uh-- About that.. I called him and said that he needs to leave you alone.." Blake said while scratching his neck.

"You what?! You can't just control my life for me Blake!" I yell.

"He doesn't deserve you! You're my sister Bells, I know what is right for you." He said back.

Anger fumed in me, who the hell do he think he is?!

"You can't just control my life after you left me 16 years alone with Riley!" I shout

"I can Bella! Im your legal guardian now!"

"You know what, you need to fuck off! This is my life, and you aren't gonna take things away from me, you can't decide what I can and can't do! You left me alone with Riley, and I want you to leave me alone now!" I say with shaking hands.

Blake looked at me with tears in his eyes, but he blinked them away.

"Fine, if that is what you want! Go, go away, do whatever you want to do. But don't come back again!"

It is silent for a minute, and I look at him in his eyes.

"I hate you Blake."

He takes a deep breathe and speaks up.

"I hate you even more, Bella."

And when I look at him, his face is stone cold.

"Fine." I say and walk out of the door while grabbing my bag and a sandwich.

I slam the door and walk of the stairs on the street. The sky is dark and it's raining a little.

"Stupid me, stupid brother.." I murmur while kicking a rock.

"Didn't your parents tell you it is dangerous to walk alone at night?" A voice sais.

I look up but there is nobody to be seen. I narrow my eyes.

"My parents are dead." I respond.

"Oh, I'm sorry for your loss." The voice responded.

"Who are you?" I ask

"Someone who lost someone too." the voice sais.

I was about to say something but the voice spoke up again.

"It was my sister actually.. She said she was someone else when she didn't even know who she truly was."

What?

"She was the best sister you could ever wish for, she was always there for me. But I was never there for her. My parents hated her and I didn't even try to defend her."

I looked around, still not a man to be spotted.

"What happened to her?" I asked.

"She ran away, trough the window. But I promised that I would find her. And I always keep my promises, Bella."

My eyes widened and I was about to run but I bumped into a rock hard chest.

I turned around to be met with strong arms who grabbed me.

"Long time no see, little sister of mine." The arms said while kissing my cheek.

Riley.

_______________________________________

Hope you all liked itt<3

till next time!

xx

ps. read my previous a/n!