Chapter 17 "did you just assume my gender?"

YES MY RELLA'S ANOWTA UPDATE CUZ I LOVE YOU ALL

AND I UPLOADED TOOOO LATE LAST TIME

HERES CHAPTER 17 ALREADY

LOVE YOU ALL<333

Chapter 17

Bella's P.O.V.

I woke up the next day? On a matress, my hands were hancuffed just like my feet.

Really? A pair of handcuffs isn't gonna stop me from breaking out.

I tried to stand up, but it seems like the floor i'm on is going downhill.

I grab my hair and search trough it.

"Bingo" I whisper while taking a bobbypin out of my hair.

I start picking the lock of the cuffs.

After a good 15 minutes, I finnaly hear the lovely click.

I quickly throw the cuffs next to me on the matress and start working on my feet.

Luckily this time it went faster because I had both hands to pick the lock.

After around 5 minutes I heard the click again.

I quickly stood up and brushed myself off.

I tried to sneak to the door, but halfway I fell.

This room is like a hill, damn.

I sigh, and an idea popped into my mind.

I walk over to the door and wiggle at the knob, it is locked, but I could break trough it.

Break trough it? Why don't you just pick the lock?

Whats the fun in that?

I walk over to the matress and sit on it, but I stopped halfway, there in the corner is a red bottle.

Spraypaint.

I do a tiny happy dance and open the can. I shake it a little and point it at the wall. I start writing.

BElla KnIGHt wAs nOt HeRe.

I smile at my artwork and throw the bottle in the corner. Which was heard with a loud clank.

"Whats that sound upstairs?" A voice from downstairs asked.

"I dont know, go check it out."

Crap.

I take place on my matress and wait until the door opens.

The person walking on the stairs keeps getting closer and closer.

His footsteps stopped at my door, I held my breathe in and counted to 3.

1.

2.

The door opened.

3.

"FOOORRR NARNIAAAAAA!!!" I scream while pushing against the wall and taking off.

The matress slowly builds op speed, and it smashed trough the person at the door.

I didnt knew what to expect outside, but the luck was with me today.

When I slided trough the door a staircase was right under it.

The matress and I went down and we came into the living room.

I looked beside me and a few men were staring at me with wide eyes.

My eyes went back to the road I was sliding, but before I got time to react the matress slamed trough a window.

"THIS IS AWESOME!" I screamed.

The matress landed on the ground with a loud thud, and I quickly climbed off of it.

I started running, and saw that I was 5 maybe 6 blocks away from our base.

Something I could easily run, so I did.

I started full sprinting, a few guys were behind me, but they quickly stopped running because of their bad condition.

pfff

Losers.

After a few more blocks of running I finnaly managed to get at the base.

I typed the code in, 12/02/1999.

My birthdate.

The door opened and I walked to the fridge finding a lot of sandwiches. I grabbed around 5, all this kidnapping makes me hungry.

I walked to the discussion room and heard people talkscreaming.

"This is the plan, we go to their base and we rescue my sister. AND THATS FINAL!"

"But-"

"NO! IM THE LEADER OF THIS GANG, AND I DECIDE. AM I CLEAR?"

"Yes sir."

"Who touches my sister, touches me." I heard Blake mumble.

Awww. Cute.

I opened the door and casually walked in.

"Hi guys." I said.

Everybodys eyes turned to me wide eyed.

"B-bella, how did you escape?"

I shrugged.

"Matress r-"

But before I had the chance to complete my sentence Blake engulfed me into a huge big hug.

"I love you, you know that?" Blake said.

"I love y-" But of course before I could finish my sentence someone interrupted me.

"S-SHE!"

"What?"

"BLAKE, SHE AGAIN STOLE MY SANDWICHES! IT WAS HER, IT WAS HER, IT WAS HER DO YOU SEE IT? IT WAS HER!"

"Wowowow.....Dude, did you just assume my gender?"

_______________________________

Do ya guys like these open endings of a chapter or do you want it to be like a fluently story. Cuz I like that it are like tiny episodes but the story line goes on.

What do you think?

All the love,

-I