Chapter 14 "Butter, Cheese And Eggs?"

Chapter 14

Bella's P.O.V.

"Alec, you fat cow. We've got to move fast!"

Currently it is 3 am, and I'm sitting in the window of the school. They suspended me, but I did nothing wrong!

LIES LIES LIES

So, now it is time for revenge. But Alec here, just had to go with me otherwise he would snitch me.

Asshole.

Alec jumps on the wall and climbs up.

"Ugh i'm already here."

I roll my eyes and jump in the school. Alec jumps after me.

"So what exactly is your plan?" Alec whispers.

I turn around and drop my bag on the floor. I zip it open and take all the paint out of it.

"This."

He nodds and was about to grab some paint but I stopped him.

I point at the corner

''Look" A camera is hanging there.

'follow me' I mouthed.

He nodds again and we walk to the camera in the corner.

I turn the cap of the camera around and it falls to the ground. I flip a few cables and look at Alec.

"Say cheese!"

I stick my tongue out so it looks like im licking Alec's head. Alec flips the finger at the camera and makes a grossed out face.

I snap the last cable and all the camera's in the building stopped working.

"Impressive" Alec sais.

"Not really, but lets get over with this."

I grab the pink paint and start writing on the wall.

"Bella Knight was not here."

I hear giggling. I turn around and come face to face with Alec.

"Now they sure as hell know it was you!"

"No they don't, it clearly sais that I wasnt here."

Alec shakes his head and walks away, but before he can I spray on his back.

"Oh she did not." He sais while his back still facing me.

He slowly turns around and his eyes meet mine, the look in his eyes kinda reminds me of that squirrel everyone should be affraid of.

"Oh it's on bitch."

I laugh, but my laugh slowly fades away in the long hallways.

And thats my que to run.

I run to the cafetaria and hide behind te ovens with Alec hot on my heels.

"Oh Bellaaa, where are youuu?"

I look to my left and see over hundrerds of eggs. More then 500 pieces of butter and maybe 400 milk cartons.

I quickly grab a tray of eggs and throw them at Alec.

He turns around and spots me with even more eggs.

He runs to the other side of the cafetaria and grabs the eggs which are laying there.

And thats how the food fight began. Eggs milk and butter is everywhere. I got some good shots at Alec but he also hitted me a lot.

Right now its silent on the field, and this is my que.

"FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR"

I scream, while running to the field.

"NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARNIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

And thats when I throw all my eggs at Alec's hiding spot.

Directly after I threw my eggs a hand clambs over my mouth. And in a second the guy who did that was on the ground. I turn around in my fighting stance and look at the guy on the ground.

"Alec?" I whisper scream.

"Bella, we're not alone!" He whispers back.

My eyes widen and I listen carefully. A few voices are hearable but I can't quite make up what they're saying.

I bring my finger to my lip and Alec nodds.

The voices are coming our way and I push Alec to my hiding spot.

The voices are getting clearer and I can hear them now.

"Mate, we should go, the paint on the wall clearly said she wasnt here!"

I look at Alec, see? No one will know we were here.

He rolls his eyes and he motions to listen. He so thinks people are going to think I was here.

"Yes, you're right. It said she wasn't here. Let's go."

I start laughing out loud in Alec's face.

"Did you hear that? Let's go to the cafetaria, maybe she's there."

My eyes widen and I grab some eggs and a milk carton. Alec does the same but grabs butter instead of milk.

I peek trough the tables and see the guys walking there I mouth at Alec.

"3"

"2"

Alec throws his eggs.

"DAMNIT ALEC I WASN'T AT 1 YET, NOW WE GOT TO DO IT AGAIN."

He rolls his eyes, and the guys run towards us.

"3"

"2"

"2 and a half"

"BELLA HURRY UP."

The guys are 15 ft away from us.

"2 and a quarter"

"BELLA GOD DAMNIT."

"1, GO!"

We both throw our eggs and Alec runs firts, I run after him and spill my milk on the ground. The other guys try to run after us but they slipped, before I turn around I could make out a small eagle on the back of their leather jackets.

I turn around and start full sprinting after Alec, we jump out of the window and run to our car. We hop in and speed off.

"Bella, how could we be so irresponsible? This could've ended so badly!"

"You know Alec, life is like a game. You play and you either lose or win. And sometimes all you need to do to win is cheat."

"Really a game? And which game is life then?"

"Well I could just use some wise words like 'life is a game itself which can't be described' and blahblahblah. But I think I'll just stick with," I pretend to stroke my beard.

"Butter, cheese and eggs?"

_____________________________

Hiyaaa, yes I updateed :DD school started and I just got 2 well I live in the netherlands and you can get a grade between 1-10 and 10 is an A. (a 5.5 a C-

Well I got a 4.9 and a 5,4.

Anyway, I love you all, and I love reading your comments <333