Chapter 10 "You're excused."

Enjoy my rella's

haha you see it, its like readers and nutella ;3

okay i'll stop enjoy xx

_________

Chapter 10

Bella's P.O.V.

I'm munching on my sandwich right now while exploring the base, and let me tell you it is huge. And when I say huge I mean huge.

After I took Ryan's sandwich I walked out, like a boss hehe. And now, i'm lost, like a boss.

I got smashed out of my thoughts when I hear someone.. crying? I walk to the door where the sound comes from. The door is open, just a crack. My eyes wander around the room, and I spot a girl sitting on the ground. I slowly walk in and sit beside her.

"Hey, are you alright?"

She looks up at me, her blue eyes are bloodshot-red from crying, and her brown hair sticks at her face.

"Y-yes i'm alright" she cracks out.

"No you're not, come here." I pull her in for a hug, and she starts crying on my shoulder.

"I-it are just relationship problems. N-nothing to worry about. Please go away."

Well obviously it is something to worry about, because she is crying. I think she doesn't trust me that much.

"Well, if you don't want to talk about it its okay. I'll tell you something about myself first."

"P-please go aw-"

"Just listen please."

She nodded at me and I start talking.

"I had a brother, I loved him deeply. But my parents only loved him and they hated me."

Yes, i'm talking about Riley.

"He never said I love you, or are you alright? My parents absolutely hated me, but my brother didn't. And i'm not sure if he loves me to."

I can't help a tear escape my eyes. Yes Riley took me away from my real family but he always helped me with everything, my school homework, he learned me how to cook, everything.

"I'm sure your brother does love you."

"How are you so sure?"

"Because some people just don't know how to show love.."

I smiled slightly at that.

"Thank you.."

"Jenna"

"Thank you Jenna."

She gives me a small smile, and she speaks up.

"My boyfriend, he, he doesn't love me."

"Why wouldn't he love you?"

"He does kiss me, but he never says that he loves me. What if he doesn't like me as his girlfriend."

"I'm sure he likes you as his girlfriend, why else would you be his girlfriend?"

"You don't understand! Please, just leave me alone."

Slightly hurt I look at her and stand up, I walk to the door but stop when I reach the knob.

"I'm sure that from deep down, he truely loves you." I said while looking at the door.

"H-how can you be so sure?"

I open the door, and look her in the eyes.

"Because some people just don't know how to show love."

And with that, I turn around and walk out of the door.

______________________

"-Can you atleast tell me your name?" A voice screeched, ugh I already hate her.

"Kelly, or what ever your name is go away!" Blake demands.

"My name is Cassandra!"

I walk in the room and spot all the boys.

"Hi guys!"

"Hi Bella!" All the boys said in sync.

"Eww who is this slut here?" Kelly said.

"Did you guys miss me?" I said, completely ignoring the slut in the room.

"Always" Nate said with a wink.

"You know what! If you guys aren't going to tell me your name i'll give you guys names!"

Oh god, here it comes.

"You're Mike, you're Levy, you're Alex, you're Flinn and you're Kyle." She said while batting her eyelashes

I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, and you're annoying." I said.

All the boys chuckled at that.

"Excuse me?!"

"You're excused."

She angrily walks to me, but Blake stops her.

"Annoying, get out. I don't know how you got in here but you're leaving, now."

"Wasn't that hard." I mumbled under my breathe but Brandon heared and chuckled.

After annoying was kicked out of the building Blake came back and sat next to me.

"Hey Bella, we're going to our house in about an hour, you'll be living there to, with us."

"Who is us?"

"The boys."

Oh cool, i'll be living with 5 really hot guys. What could possibly go wrong?
___________

what could possibly go wrong? hehe

love you all xx